Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

※「5周年記念!アクセサリーセレクト」の販売期間は、2017年7月19日(水)定期メンテナンス終了後 から2017年7月26日(水)11:00までとなります。

you can wait for it but i am not

Just an extra note: this is the last week for WEB Panel (although we finished it last week, so it's just more free SG), but the LQ won't be leaving until early August. This means you have an extra two weeks to grind out your new Hero class on the LQ with 275%~300% Triboost.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    ※「5周年記念!アクセサリーセレクト」の販売期間は、2017年7月19日(水)定期メンテナンス終了後 から2017年7月26日(水)11:00までとなります。

you can wait for it but i am not
    Oh shoot, you're right, my bad. I'll fix that.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just an extra note: this is the last week for WEB Panel (although we finished it last week, so it's just more free SG), but the LQ won't be leaving until early August. This means you have an extra two weeks to grind out your new Hero class on the LQ with 275%~300% Triboost.
    So it means Hero can powerlevel insanely fast for a short time. Nice. I will be playing around with it for a short while.

Can confirm, Boost Week and Extra Boost stack with each other. Let the level grind begin.

rip fuse most of the will never reach him

Agh, they had to put affix boost the week before Hero releases didn't they? I wanted to try the new class out before affixing weapons in case I don't actually like how it plays.

it uses weapons that already exist, so you can prepare same slot fodder for them and if you don't like how it plays, use that fodder on other weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

Challenge Quest Boost: +100% Challenge Miles!
    They may as well give up on this......they clearly don't have any intention on adding more CMs.......
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89