First up [Elder]
    Spoiler!

Next up [Persona]
    Spoiler!

Now [Loser]'s turn
    Spoiler!

Finally [Double]
    Spoiler!

And that was Boost Week 'Accomplishments'. Alot of grinding 7-10* weapons, a little affixing, and quite a bit of leveling.

*edit*
    Before anyone asks regarding that first picture. I probably spent more getting the weapons than I did grinding you would not believe the amount of meseta some people charged for those crappy weapons, its why a few sections are missing just ONE. I started with about 105 mil by the end of it I had spent close to 40-50 mil, hard to keep track when others clearly had the same idea and would buy the crap weapons from me.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 25, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

Made these:

Spoiler!

Overall, spent around 200m this week, buying fashion stuff and then making the above weapons. I also managed to bring all classes into lv80, due to super boosted EP1~4 LQ (even the classes that in normal circumstances i wont even touch for this sort of thing lol, which are Summoner, Bouncer and Gunner). A really productive week indeed
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    You can get a Tokyo Gold key from one of the Story Board nodes, 1 for each character.

118-B specifically.
    I know, after H&H clear from Phaleg fight, But I used them months ago to get Fi excubes, and I'm not rich enough to buy Tokyo Gold Keys from treasure shop for 5mil.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Made these:
    Talis affix triggers me, please redo.
    Last edited by ralf542; Jul 25, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

Lesee
    Did some basic affixes in preparation for Hero, had 4.5 million meseta after that so I used a shop pass now I'm sitting on over 50 million (way more than I've ever had at once before)

Leveled Hunter, Ranger, and Summoner to 75 so now I have every class at 75. After spending weeks of bonus keys getting classes to 75 in the past it's pretty hilarious knocking them out in a day or two in the LQ

@ralf542
    ur face needs redo o3o

Funny that you notice the talis, it was the first among the four to be made, so it somehow became the testing ground for how I want the affix to look like, before I finally found my favorite affix listing, as shown by the other 3 weapons.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

azzz. failed to make 7 slot power VI and tech VI. are there any people success to upslot 7 slot outside boost week? especially for *13.

otherwise i made this.
    Spoiler!

changed to qliphad and throw austere somewhere
    yeah, my engrish is bad

I actually tried to do some affixing for once, and while I didn't take pictures before the server went down, I actually did a couple of things I am happy with, even if they weren't amazing:

• Form Wand
      • Phrase Weak
      • Apprentice Soul
      • Modulator
      • Alter Magia
      • Tech III

• Zenesis Jet Boots
      • Phrase Weak
      • Magi the Soul
      • Modulator
      • Sentence Technique
      • Flict Magia
      • Tech III
      • Noble Technique

I also did like 5 or 6 basic 4-slot Apprentice, Mod, Flict/Alter, Stat III weapons just to upgrade the stock affixes from some CF 13*s.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 25, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

I hate it when PSO2 runs their boost affix week concurrent with the 150% bonuses. Assholes. I spent boost week glued to Monica affixing. A 10% affix boost is more valuable to me than any exp boost so I didn't get to grind for drops or level like I wanted too.

1). I got rich from affixing over the last week making 300+ with at least another 200+ in inventory to sell at a later date. Spent 150 on 5x Elegant power (go fuck yourself Elegant power) and 50+ on Elegant tech.

2). Affixed six weapons for six slots at no less than Astral - Ether - Elegant - Tier 6 - Sentence x - Misc. (phrase/flict).

3). Affixed two more sets of Qliphad for the other ships (one for tech one for power) at no less than 150 offense per unit.

4). Seven slotted my 14✩ for Astral - Ether - Tier 6 - Sentence power - Flict arma - Ability 4 - Elegant.

I didn't bother with 8s this boost period because I'm not doing 8s Ether Factor, and 8s w/o Ether isn't worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    I hate it when PSO2 runs their boost affix week concurrent with the 150% bonuses. Assholes. I spent boost week glued to Monica affixing. A 10% affix boost is more valuable to me than any exp boost so I didn't get to grind for drops or level like I wanted too.

1). I got rich from affixing over the last week making 300+ with at least another 200+ in inventory to sell at a later date. Spent 150 on 5x Elegant power (go fuck yourself Elegant power) and 50+ on Elegant tech.

2). Affixed six weapons for six slots at no less than Astral - Ether - Elegant - Tier 6 - Sentence x - Misc. (phrase/flict).

3). Affixed two more sets of Qliphad for the other ships (one for tech one for power) at no less than 150 offense per unit.

4). Seven slotted my 14✩ for Astral - Ether - Tier 6 - Sentence power - Flict arma - Ability 4 - Elegant.

I didn't bother with 8s this boost period because I'm not doing 8s Ether Factor, and 8s w/o Ether isn't worth the trouble.
    You got a 14*?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!