From the Skion.....
Here a few tips that I hope will help you avoid losing your rare items to one of the many light fingered thieves that roam Ragol.
1)Always carry scape dolls. Most of us get caught up in our own hype(especially high lvl players). We feel like we can't die because we played the ruins a jillion times. Packing scape dolls helps you in those "oops" moments when you are playing with heads you don't know.
2)If you a trading, have the person "show" you the goods. Go in the forest or somewhere where you can see the weapon or mag equipped. That way no one drops and you can see what you are getting. If they can't show you, odds are good they don't have what they say they do.
3)Watch your map. A classic tactic of thieves is to fight a while with you and then let you rush into a room first while they stand in the hall, waiting for your demise. They may even say "Mail" or something. Always eyeball your map. You can see who is in the room with you. If someone leaves you dolo(alone) don't be Rambo unless you are sure there is no chance for you to die.
4)Set the cursor save to weapon remove. If things look bleak and death is iminent you can quickly unequip your weapon by setting the cursor to your weapon. In other words(I don't know much computer lingo) before the battle go to items, go to weapon, and go to remove but dont select it. When death is inevitable, bring up the menu and press A-button quickly. If your cursor saves the last place you've been you should be able to get your weapon off.
5)Bank your meseta. Why carry ALL your loot around?
Hopefully these tips will help out some newbies(and overzealous vets.). Peace out. I am the Strong. I Crush the Jhinn.
X