Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    From the Arks Live

- Will drop special 13*Sword and Gix
    - New 13* Potentional is said to be dedicated to Hr
    Good to know, so I keep myself to grind/affix any sword until we know what it will be. My mesetas say thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    This is pso2. You can max all of your classes and still have no fucking clue what you're doing in any of them :T
    I agree whole heartedly

- There is no plan to nerf Hr, the goal is for it to be a strong class that even a novice can deal high damage with.
    Waiting for Hero only or kick PF's. Oh, wrong game.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

bumped is reporting that the sword is named "Altacray" or "Altercray", it could by this lyndcray recolor from the files: https://i.imgbox.com/m17f0k30.jpg

- Advanced Quest will include Shironia
    So... They literally just got around to this now?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    >- There is no plan to nerf Hr, the goal is for it to be a strong class that even a novice can deal high damage with.
    classs for novices that needs 3x75+. segalogic.
    You never played non expert EQs?

This is pso2. You can max all of your classes and still have no fucking clue what you're doing in any of them :T
    This person has.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    You never played non expert EQs?
    I'm not mad.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I remember telling a friend who was trying to clear Heaven and Hell 1-5 as a braver that you can block attacks in this game

- Fix Enemy hate(Not targeting the Hero or Hu that use the skill, instead targeting who hit it last)
    - Currently in discussion on buffing Te
    - Current avaiable class, are planning new skills(PA/Skill/Tech?) and other change are planned
    - There is no plan to nerf Hr, the goal is for it to be a strong class that even a novice can deal high damage with.
    - enemy hate need fix indeed, I feel that the hate is got locked at some point, not even hunter Cry or gunner Showtime make any differences
    - Te definitely need a buff
    - new PA is needed especially bouncer which has lesser number of PAs then others
    - Hr is quite good, it might have highest damage but it also easiest to die, beside need 3 classes at 75, who want normal class to unlock with those requirements. if it get nerf I believe the requirements also get nerf too

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    >- There is no plan to nerf Hr, the goal is for it to be a strong class that even a novice can deal high damage with.
    classs for novices that needs 3x75+. segalogic.
    nothing new on PSO2 actually. Techer, Fighter, Gunner used to be unlocked 1st too

thats one of the reason export block got cut out I guess, I see more and more new player like that, or even worse, makes Deus Esca harder then it actually is, and the impact is non expert block got lower EQs especially "Deus Esca" complete rate then the expert block, so sega remove it thus make other block EQs complete rate higher

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    thats one of the reason export block got cut out I guess, I see more and more new player like that, or even worse, makes Deus Esca harder then it actually is, and the impact is non expert block got lower EQs especially "Deus Esca" complete rate then the expert block, so sega remove it thus make other block EQs complete rate higher
    Which still annoys me.
    If you certain people can't beat certain things, they can do another quest.

I couldn't solo XQ at first, but didn't bitch that it needed nerfing. When I got good enough, I beat the first 5 floors.. then a few more until I decided to take a break from it.