Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    - Hr is quite good, it might have highest damage but it also easiest to die, beside need 3 classes at 75, who want normal class to unlock with those requirements. if it get nerf I believe the requirements also get nerf too
    I'm not seeing how it dies easy.
    My use of fornis sword aside, the generous I frames from step, and days-long omnidirectional(?) guard frames on a PA feels like a very solid defense.
    Access to resta, which still heals for ~260 a tick uncharged with a good craft/stats, megiverse, a weapon that barely needs PP to kill anything (or the other weapon that recovers pp at orbit-speeds) is icing on the cake.

Sure there's no automate, and hero will is once a quest, but why are people saying hero dies easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Sure there's no automate, and hero will is once a quest, but why are people saying hero dies easy?
    yes, it has alot of evasion and access to tech, but still, lower defense and HP. it shouldnt be problem right? well, most of player I know play hero came from non-tech and mostly depend on high HP so they most likely dont touch those tech also less likely to evade, so that the term "hero dies easy" came from

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    yes, it has alot of evasion and access to tech, but still, lower defense and HP. it shouldnt be problem right? well, most of player I know play hero came from non-tech and mostly depend on high HP so they most likely dont touch those tech also less likely to evade, so that the term "hero dies easy" came from
    Actually, Hr at 80 looks like it will have similar stats to an 80/80 Br/Hu. Sure, it's not as bulky as a Hu mainclass, or the HP-affixing Fis who like it for their LB, but I find it's durable enough without needing to focus too much on HP.

Then again, I use austere 2-set with union leg which is great for raw stats with 265hp iirc on top without needing to affix HP (which I don't).

As for people who don't get familiar with support techs at all, just... ugh. I'm not sure what to say to that. Granted, I had 75 levels (and lots of TD) as Te , as well as way more time than I should have ever invested on Bo (screw that class), but regardless, people should know what anti, resta, and megiverse are in the process of unlocking Hr.

Side question: Not like it matters as much since TEs are an endangered species, but what still works for zanverse out of wind masteries/other skills, weapon potentials, and CT? None of the above? Anything at all? Or are all zanverses made equal now?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 31, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Side question: Not like it matters as much since TEs are an endangered species, but what still works for zanverse out of wind masteries/other skills, weapon potentials, and CT? None of the above? Anything at all? Or are all zanverses made equal now?
    Nope, no other boost affect Zanverse now. All Zanverse is the same.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I'm not seeing how it dies easy.
    My use of fornis sword aside, the generous I frames from step, and days-long omnidirectional(?) guard frames on a PA feels like a very solid defense.
    Access to resta, which still heals for ~260 a tick uncharged with a good craft/stats, megiverse, a weapon that barely needs PP to kill anything (or the other weapon that recovers pp at orbit-speeds) is icing on the cake.

It lacks a lot of passive defenses like automate, or a "panic button" like katana combat. Even if you spam uncharged brightness end, there's a much longer gap between the i-frames than say deadly circle-0, or gran wave.

It's not that the class has bad survivability, just that you have to actually pay attention to use it and it can't help you mid animation, even if you have hyper armor. People just haven't gotten used to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It lacks a lot of passive defenses like automate, or a "panic button" like katana combat. Even if you spam uncharged brightness end, there's a much longer gap between the i-frames than say deadly circle-0, or gran wave.

It's not that the class has bad survivability, just that you have to actually pay attention to use it and it can't help you mid animation, even if you have hyper armor. People just haven't gotten used to it yet.
    In some ways, it feels like a step up to me.
    Sure, I played Br/Hu with automate, but since I never really abused it, or KC as a crutch outside of Phaleg, or solo PDankness, brightness end guard frames, and the generous step I-frames feels like an improvement when I don't need to cheese.

Sure, I played Br/Hu with automate, but since I never really abused it, or KC as a crutch outside of Phaleg, or solo PDankness, brightness end guard frames, and the generous step I-frames feels like an improvement when I don't need to cheese.
    Yeah, like I said, it's people who aren't used to it who are dying a lot. Though I imagine you have more hp than your average hero simply due to your units. I think most people sit at like 900-1k An extra 200-300 hp goes a LONG way in how easy it is to survive in that hp range.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I used to abuse the hell out of it when I realized I didn't have to worry unless I was under the 50% mark.
    But I came from playing all classes so I was also used to watching my HP on classes like Fo and Bo where I did have my Resta and such.

I can say that I used to have an on and off relationship with my Duman though as I could never find the right class for her that I wanted as I wanted a fighting class with techs. Which in the end I decided to roll with Bouncer, but wasn't quite liking it on her... until Hero came around.
    Completely forgot that Dumans were kind of set to be the glass cannon to begin with so with that and how Hero's HP and DEF is, I was not prepared at all as when I played it on my Human so in the beginning I did die quite a bit when I thought attacks I would survive... I wasn't.

By the time of course she became 80, I wasn't having that problem anymore as I knew what to watch out for on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yeah, like I said, it's people who aren't used to it who are dying a lot. Though I imagine you have more hp than your average hero simply due to your units. I think most people sit at like 900-1k An extra 200-300 hp goes a LONG way in how easy it is to survive in that hp range.
    That's how much HP I have WITH those units
    Newearl problems.

Actually, Hr at 80 looks like it will have similar stats to an 80/80 Br/Hu. Sure, it's not as bulky as a Hu mainclass, or the HP-affixing Fis who like it for their LB, but I find it's durable enough without needing to focus too much on HP.

Then again, I use austere 2-set with union leg which is great for raw stats with 265hp iirc on top without needing to affix HP (which I don't).

As for people who don't get familiar with support techs at all, just... ugh. I'm not sure what to say to that. Granted, I had 75 levels (and lots of TD) as Te , as well as way more time than I should have ever invested on Bo (screw that class), but regardless, people should know what anti, resta, and megiverse are in the process of unlocking Hr.
    well yes, there is way to cover lack of defense and HP on Hero. but my point is not the equipment side of the class but the skill that it already have plus it doesnt have sub so the only to cover lack of defense and HP is by equipment affixing, and its not that cheap. for those who already learn to get or already have good units, its fine, and the rest of them? still, die easily. my point is not taking the "easy to die" literally, except if the player do nothing for it HP and defense, completely go for all attack .... which alot of those players do, hell they even done it to Br, no counter or blocking just all attack

is not about knowing those Technique. of course they do. the problem is getting use to it. some of them not use to do Technique, why? instead of Fo or Te they unlock it with Su, which is simply rise Pet and do the attack for you (I know it is not that simple actually but for leveling to 75 that is easy enough)
    Last edited by reinforcers; Aug 1, 2017 at 12:20 AM.