Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Default The real reason why "Hero" class existed...

    pso20170730_210805_001.jpg

    That's right people, we're all sacrificial lambs to SEGA!

  2. #2

    Default

    I thought this role was already taken by Fi?

  3. #3

    Default

    And yet heroes are alive and well in the game while Maria barely appears anymore. Did she even have a single cutscene in the whole of ep 3?

    Nothing of value was lost.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Did she even have a single cutscene in the whole of ep 3?
    One cutscene where she uses Zeno and Echo as training dummies for her reforged weapon, one cutscene of her lecturing Theo for being such an insecure wuss, one scene where she shuts Casra up from talking any more about Sara's experimentation by throwing a Partizan near his face, and last appeared meeting up with the rest of the Council as they ready to help Player save Matoi.

  5. #5

    Default

    That's more than I remember. Ep 3 sure was ages ago.

  6. #6

    Default

    the real reason? i believe there were 2 major reason. first, because sega want to swap the dominance high dps class such as BrHu and else with something else, they tried with Bo and Su before and failed completely. second, they want to remove the mark of below certain amount of dps is leeching which create negativity impact across community. and I think hero is proven quite make the point, most "hate" for hero came from those type of players

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    the real reason? i believe there were 2 major reason. first, because sega want to swap the dominance high dps class such as BrHu and else with something else, they tried with Bo and Su before and failed completely. second, they want to remove the mark of below certain amount of dps is leeching which create negativity impact across community. and I think hero is proven quite make the point, most "hate" for hero came from those type of players
    wishful thinking

    running with mpa's the past week, bad players still bad even with HR, this new class barely changes anything for them. and people will eventually go back to what they prefer playing most if they havent dont it already

  8. #8

    Default

    To me SEGA is just want us to spend on making new all-atk gear, and bad player as a hero still better than bad player as older class? At least?

  9. #9
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    the real reason? i believe there were 2 major reason. first, because sega want to swap the dominance high dps class such as BrHu and else with something else, they tried with Bo and Su before and failed completely. second, they want to remove the mark of below certain amount of dps is leeching which create negativity impact across community. and I think hero is proven quite make the point, most "hate" for hero came from those type of players
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    wishful thinking

    running with mpa's the past week, bad players still bad even with HR, this new class barely changes anything for them. and people will eventually go back to what they prefer playing most if they havent dont it already
    Quote Originally Posted by Cveta View Post
    To me SEGA is just want us to spend on making new all-atk gear, and bad player as a hero still better than bad player as older class? At least?
    Guys, this entire thread is a joke, what are you all talking about?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    running with mpa's the past week, bad players still bad even with HR, this new class barely changes anything for them. and people will eventually go back to what they prefer playing most if they havent dont it already
    indeed. some of the players did bad job, not just on Hero but also on the previous classes as well. for those players it seems doesn't change anything, but on bigger scale more players, especially new one, manage to do high damage output, which means faster quests, even without doing the long time and exhausting meseta on equipment build.

Similar Threads

  1. One of the Many Reasons Why My Family Sucks...
    By WashuSaotome in forum Rants: Dead horse Society
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 9, 2005, 09:04 AM
  2. Save Zion? Never! The REAL Reason.
    By Mixfortune in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2003, 01:31 PM
  3. The real reason behind duping!
    By Stevespeed100 in forum Cheaters (Closed)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Oct 24, 2003, 10:06 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2003, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •