Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    If there were 9 advanced classes introduced at the same time and balanced against each other so that we have some semblance of diversity, that'd be fine. But there's only one advanced class, and it plays in a certain way which doesn't appeal to everyone.
    I agree, or even if they just released 3 advanced classes at once like they did with PSU's master types; maybe to fit the fantasy thing they were going with, have it be something like Hero (as it is, but scaling back the range it has; requires Hu/Gu/Te), Rogue (maybe something like Twin Daggers (as a partially throwing weapon), Bow, and modified Pets; requires Fi/Br/Su), and Mage (Rods with specific Tech behavior, and Dual Blades and Launcher as casting weapons with a convert skill; requires Bo/Ra/Fo).
    The real balance killer in the game is the slow drip of one new class per episode, and those classes being the ones that SEGA focuses on while letting everything else just idle.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 1, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Its for people to see that the game is currently unbalanced, just as the time when everyone was using shunkan and whoever voiced an opinion against it was flammed just for later on them to be correct.
    It's not strongest though, it's just the most faceroll/derp class. Very low skill floor but if you're MLG level with Fi or Gu they will perform better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    You got so worked up over the entire issue though. Just agree to disagree and drop it and share your opinion with people that do agree, instead of making a huge issue over the thing here. That doesn't leave a good feeling for everyone involved unless it's someone like me that doesn't really care either ways.
    im just defending my statement using valid arguments and facts about why i think hero needs balancing such as the maron that got nerfed or chain trigger got nerfed this last patch and no one cares about those because no one is using those classes anymore...

im just defending my statement using valid arguments and facts about why i think hero needs balancing such as the maron that got nerfed or chain trigger got nerfed this last patch and no one cares about those because no one is using those classes anymore...
    Do you play the game...at all?

I see at least 1~2 bombermon in most EQ MPA, and Gu/Fi, or Fi/Hu are more common.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hate to break it to you, but Sega doesn't balance things around top tier players doing top tier player shit in a solo bonus story mission with a single enemy and lol if you think they should.

Also 'valid arguments' lol, you showed a bunch of top tier players doing their thing and then called everyone SJWs when they called you on it. Give your head a shake.

I mained summoner for the entire episode 4. I'm for the maron and chain trigger nerf because that was stupid.

Do you seriously want to know that as a pleb SU that's not even subbing GU, I managed to Maron Strike something for 3.1mil damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Do you play the game...at all?

I see at least 1~2 bombermon in most EQ MPA, and Gu/Fi, or Fi/Hu are more common.
    Yes i play everyday and i rarely see other classes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    It's not strongest though, it's just the most faceroll/derp class. Very low skill floor but if you're MLG level with Fi or Gu they will perform better.
    I don't know about that. I think Fighter and Gunner are (or maybe were, in the case of Gunner) capable of outputting more damage under some conditions, but they lack some of the ridiculous utility Hero has. For instance, I believe the primary reason why the hero Solo PDs are currently a cut above the rest in completion time is because of their ability to snipe double out of the air when it is trying to rocket boost around the stage. I think Hero is stronger than at least Gu/Hu right now overall, and has much more utillity than Fighter.

That's because the class is still new and still has so much hype lmao. Wait till the hype dies and people go back to their classes.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but Sega doesn't balance things around top tier players doing top tier player shit in a solo bonus story mission with a single enemy and lol if you think they should.

Also 'valid arguments' lol, you showed a bunch of top tier players doing their thing and then called everyone SJWs when they called you on it. Give your head a shake.
    So if my arguments are so false why are you so worried about them?
    If you know SEGA wont nerf why are you so preoccupied with what i say about the Hero?
    Or maybe you know whats coming?

Edit: Parse has shown heroes doing 2 times more damage than other players from various sources as other posters said before many times.