Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Except, you seem to forget the requirement for a player to become a hero?
    So a "Casual" player can't just become a hero, they have to meet the requirement first~

And if any casual can do it, please post a video of yourself doing it, instead of other player~
    Ding ding ding, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    The difference is pretty big between anyone can do it with Hero, and few can do with FI/HU.

The big Question here is everyone can do it with Hero super easy:
    Lvl 33
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVd0RI2gu_o
    Lvl 40
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zHn-v-mZLQ
    Lvl 45
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBrgaWw89ac

Any casual can do it with Hero THATS the problem...
    Watched lvl 33 video and all i can say what not "any casual" have the same weapons and units for such damage.
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Except, you seem to forget the requirement for a player to become a hero?
    So a "Casual" player can't just become a hero, they have to meet the requirement first~

And if any casual can do it, please post a video of yourself doing it, instead of other player~
    Anyone can lvl up to 75 3 classes in 3 days with week boosts my team mates done that and they casually play the game.
    And im not a casual player such as you, so posting a video of myself is not going to solve the matter of even casuals can do it...
    Besides the class deals tons more damage per second as any other class and as better pp recovery, I-Frames and speed as any other class, and can buff and heal himself...
    Whats the Cons on this Class then?
    Last edited by sesiom000; Aug 1, 2017 at 10:51 AM.

"And im not a casual player such as you, so posting a video of myself is not going to solve the matter of even casuals can do it..."

lmao

So it's so easy anyone can do it, people ask you to do it to prove that, you won't do it.

Don't play a dick measuring game if you don't want yours measured.

Anyone can lvl up to 75 3 classes in 3 days with week boosts my team mates done that and they casually play the game.
    And im not a casual player such as you, so posting a video of myself is not going to solve the matter of even casuals can do it...
    Besides the class deals tons more damage per second as any other class and as better pp recovery, I-Frames and speed as any other class, and can buff and heal himself...
    Whats the Cons on this Class then?
    It doesn't deal as high damage as other class combo, I-frame is shorter then other class, and speed, unless you mean able to move and attack, but other class can do it.

So you sound like as if you are basing it off those top player video, and haven't played it yourself at all?

And is it necessary for you to make your own topic?
    When there's already two topic for discussing Hero?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-and-thoughts)
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ass-Discussion
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Any casual can do it with Hero THATS the problem...
    whether it's a "problem" or not, that's up to opinion, no?

i don't see the harm in casual being able to do good damage. In fact, as long as people are contributing to the mpa, it's fine?
    not everyone have time and effort to invest in a game, but i like it that there are options for both hardcore and casuals to do similar contribution. everyone can enjoy.

Ofcourse, you can say that it's unfair for hardcore because hardcore has to beat casuals by a huge margin to justfify their effort, but then again, that is just one way to look at things.

I like how i know everyone is playing Hero right now because of the huge backlash i knew i would receive for telling the obvious of Hero being OP and unbalanced...
    Saying that the class is supposed to deal high damage wont change the fact that it breaks the game so much that no one is playing with other classes anymore...

In FFXIV you play as a DPS, Tanker or Healer and you need to have skill...

In PSO2 there is a class that does all of the above better with no effort solo....

Get a grip...
    Last edited by sesiom000; Aug 1, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    whether it's a "problem" or not, that's up to opinion, no?

i don't see the harm in casual being able to do good damage. In fact, as long as people are contributing to the mpa, it's fine?
    not everyone have time and effort to invest in a game, but i like it that there are options for both hardcore and casuals to do similar contribution. everyone can enjoy.

Ofcourse, you can say that it's unfair for hardcore because hardcore has to beat casuals by a huge margin to justfify their effort, but then again, that is just one way to look at things.
    As stated in the PSO2 Osaka Ark Live, Hero is meant to be able to deal pretty consistant damage in the hand of a expert and normal player,
    So they have no plan to do any nerfing of Hero, except the PP recovery ring.

I like how i know everyone is playing Hero right now because of the huge backlash i knew i would receive for telling the obvious of Hero being OP and unbalanced...
    Saying that the class is supposed to deal high damage wont change the fact that it breaks the game so much that no one is playing with other classes anymore...
    Umm...Not at all, it's the new class, so everyone will try it out.
    or did you forgot Summoner, and when Maron and Melon was introduced and all Summoner become bomberman?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So are you going to make a vid of you killing Phaleg at like level 20 or whatever to prove your point or are you too "hardcore" to be "concerned with filthy casuls"

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

@OP
    Survival isn't that good if people not used to step tho.
    Not everyone can be good at dodging like those on vids, even if they tried.

Also, some people just don't have the experience at step because class leveling in PSO2 can be done without actually playing the class, like, leveling Hu as sub with BonusQuests only .... Or simply not that good at it (at least I'm still not so good at stepping), there are also JG or SRoll which much easier to do than step.

Took damage after you managed to get counter step then stagger might cost you with death (well, 1 crutch from HeroWill if you took it) ....
    And, it'll punish you pretty harsh for failed evade too (that 60% HeroTime) .....

Having to Lv75 for at least 3 classes should indeed give some kind of reward ..... sure, the class is strong, even with 1 weapon type, since it must give some type of "progression" after the time and work they put for leveling other classes ..... but, to maximize Hero and constantly get things like HeroTime mid-fight, people need to switch weapons, so the class still give rewards for better players that can play multiple type of weapons and good at evade-counter.

I still think Hero just fine as it is, it might give players incentive to try learn other weapon types if they find playing Hero is fun. .... while still giving better players more advantage.
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 1, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt