Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It's only going to cost more until a revival 6 or more months away, or on a new year's revival if you're lucky.
    I've already resolved to buy it, and my auto-buy point will be like 20mil. I'd pick up 3 at that price willingly.
    IF it is only 20mil, yeah, that's not that bad (that's a round of weekly TA/XQ/Yerkes COs for me), but my line is when it gets over 50mil; the only single thing that I payed for that amount was *Sword of Promised Victory, and even then, I feel bad if I don't have it equipped on any character.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 9, 2017 at 12:41 AM.

Pole dance, auto buy the time it comes up on the shop, ideally 26m.
    Female knight inner wears.
    Sexy Monokinis.

I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    IF it is only 20mil, yeah, that's not that bad (that's a round of weekly TA/XQ/Yerkes COs for me), but my line is when it gets over 50mil; the only single thing that I payed for that amount was *Sword of Promised Victory, and even then, I feel bad if I don't have it equipped on any character.
    Worst I've done to my own wallet was the skirt stablizer for around 30mil (which I haven't used in months). Left me dead broke for like a week.

Anything more expensive than that is now my 'no' point, which is why I'm not buying those elegant power boosts at 40mil...
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 9, 2017 at 12:53 AM.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

This thread is making me glad I have 0 interest in the pole dance.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Only one good thing in the scratch for me

Good luck to you all that want that pole and the other stuff. May Rico have mercy on your soul... and your wallets.

sega always fuck up a good design in someway normal people can't imagine

You guys are all way too optimistic thinking the Stripper Pole Dance will only be around 20mil.
    After Dance20, dancing lobby actions have always had starting prices of 15-30mil (Ship 02). I seriously don't see this going below 30mil, even after a few days of everyone scratching for it.
    Because as Shigs already hinted at: Everyone will want it & Everyone will be trying to make money off the fact that Everyone will want it.

Spoiler!

I really don't get when you guys and gal find occasions to use LA that cost an arm and your neighbors babies ._. Usually thos overpriced LA are used by people to just "tease" like : look I'm rich I have it (now I'm broke but shhhh). Two weeks later no one use them anymore...or maybe I'm blind and too much busy playing the game 0u0 My most used LAs are Ichitaro 3 and the Famitsu one because dang you can wait so long at teleport gate some times I'm eventually interested by many things but I try to keep in mind that next scratch may have good stuff too...unnnngh need to keep some money for my on the way Zeinesis sword must resist phasion must resist
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 9, 2017 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    You guys are all way too optimistic thinking the Stripper Pole Dance will only be around 20mil.
    After Dance20, dancing lobby actions have always had starting prices of 15-30mil (Ship 02). I seriously don't see this going below 30mil, even after a few days of everyone scratching for it.
    Because as Shigs already hinted at: Everyone will want it & Everyone will be trying to make money off the fact that Everyone will want it.
    There is a slight difference now, though; if people are willing to scratch enough (30 and 60 times), you can just get whatever you want from the scratch, meaning that there may be a higher supply of these LAs going forward since that potentially adds more to the pool aside from the ones that can be obtained by chance. That is, of course, assuming that the whales use their bonus scratch tickets in this way due to the projected demand.

The original Sexy Monokini costs now 9,2mil, I would like to bet that the recolors will cost way more, just like Genshou Tights(revival few months ago) cost at least twice as more as Genshou Tights B.