Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    If sega could make something useful about crystal, it would be, let's say, 20s downtime before anyone can break it? Am so fed up of retards who can't wait just few seconds to let people to use their boost (if they forgot about it and don't say you never had, I won't believe you) or just equip their umbla stick. Would save my nerves and murder urge I have sometimes
    you should always be popping boosts before boss deaths.
    Also put you're umbla stick on wep palette 6 and just direct chat type /mpal6 during cutscenes and you'll be fine.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I care about "Phantasy Star Online 2: Cloud," because I'll be able to conveniently play on-the-go, when I'm not home.

In terms of latency, we'll just have to see how bad it will be, once it officially releases... Hopefully, SEGA will prove me -- if not, all out us -- wrong, because not having to download the game, update the game etc. is a major plus (in my eyes).
    minimum 200ms just from the distance and then add the garbage quality of the wifi you will be using if not a home wifi, i seriously doubt it be will enjoyable for anything other than doing dailies especially with how twitchy is dodging in the game
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    you should always be popping boosts before boss deaths.
    Also put you're umbla stick on wep palette 6 and just direct chat type /mpal6 during cutscenes and you'll be fine.
    I hear that but still it does not excuse those people who don't care. If they want to break crystal first no matter what then they just need to solo stuff. Problem solved Also the I'll be the first to break it is something gurrentards were super good at before...now we have herotards who fill this role. Most funny are the ones breaking it with hero finisher...it screams like hey look I play fine I did fill my gauge...too late *facepalm*

The majority of newer content rolls drops on boss death, you know. Popping boosters after that's over is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I hear that but still it does not excuse those people who don't care. If they want to break crystal first no matter what then they just need to solo stuff. Problem solved Also the I'll be the first to break it is something gurrentards were super good at before...now we have herotards who fill this role. Most funny are the ones breaking it with hero finisher...it screams like hey look I play fine I did fill my gauge...too late *facepalm*
    You accept that using boosters after boss death is useless, yet still demand of people to act like it's not. How don't you find it dumb?

Latency in Japan (specifically the Tokyo area, but really, most of Japan) rarely exceeds the 10ms range anyway, which is less than a single frame at 30 FPS, so of course the cloud concept can actually work there.

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would try this outside of Japan. If you think it's even remotely possible for you to use the cloud version without living in Japan (or at least very, very close to it), you need to brush up on how input latency actually works when you're streaming a game from a foreign server.

Pretty much everyone in the States or Europe, for example, will have a minimum of 200ms latency to contend with - even at 30 FPS (at 33ms per frame), that's 6-7 frames of latency - enough latency to making dodging anything on reaction pretty much impossible. Enough latency to make playing the game feel like a chore. Enough latency to make any fighting game consider the match '1-bar' in terms of connectivity, and anyone who's played a modern fighting game with a 1-bar connection knows exactly how that feels.

So please don't bother trying. Or do try, I guess, so you can confirm with your own eyes that playing it outside of Japan is absolutely unplayable. It's not the same thing at all as rendering the client on your PC or PS4 and using the server simply to relay damage information. Absolutely completely different experiences here. Go ahead and give it a shot, I guess, since you don't have to download anything anyway (aside from the stream feed itself). But you're not gonna like what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    The majority of newer content rolls drops on boss death, you know. Popping boosters after that's over is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    You accept that using boosters after boss death is useless, yet still demand of people to act like it's not. How don't you find it dumb?
    Because I didn't knew? Also I managed few times to burn rdb before crystal break and got what seemed to be the usual amount of drop. Rip CF gauge tho
    Spoiler!

You know what's useful? Adding a jukebox for quest.
    test

Found one very short video showing off Dark Blast from the PSO2 English Community Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/dyno.fizz.a...0043829403514/

Ichitaro posted a close-up of chara crystal that PSO-team is planning to sell on his twitter b efore the live broadcast

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-