Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Real buff here is the Gunslash.
    Everything else is filler.
    really?

Meanwhile, here I am, being legit amazed at pretty much every change. They pretty much buffed every weapon while not making them as reliant on class skills overall, gave more freedom to all the skill trees. And give us the whole package in advance to make up for what they did to Hero. It's really impressive to see SEGA make sweeping changes and reacting that quickly. Hopefully it bodes well for the way they'll deal with EP5 overall.

Te buff kinda leaves a bittersweet taste, but it's only first part. Besides there is no PA to be buffed, ST already has been tweaked, and skill changes/new skill will only come later, so normal buff was the only thing left for this one patch

Spoiler!

New map, team room? What is this? lol

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    When people think of male DoA characters, you can bet that Ryu Hayabusa is the first and only one they'll think up of most of the time. Personally, while I still like the headgear, I've grown bored with Ryu Hayabusa but its not like the other male characters in the game have anything interesting about them.
    When I think of DoA male characters first character to come to mind for me is Jann Lee since I'm always a fan of Bruce Lee homages, man I loved that ending in DoA 4. Ein is another one just because Hitomi was looking for him. Finally Bayman and Leon just because of how COUNTER HAPPY they are when computers play them. Ryu I only think of because of how he has a throw and counter that is always done perfectly regardless of computer's set difficulty level.

... Conceptual Falz version of Gene in SG Scratch? Didn't see that one coming, especially since it never happened in-game.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The only problem I have with these buffs and changes is that the PSO2 team is still too scared to nerf classes enoguh across the board (like Hr), but also, we're gonna be stuck with Lv 80/80 characters and lv 80 enemies for forever. We need at least a lv 100 enemies update and higher difficulties.... Game could be called Phantasy Solo Online 2 for the accuracy....

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    When people think of male DoA characters, you can bet that Ryu Hayabusa is the first and only one they'll think up of most of the time. Personally, while I still like the headgear, I've grown bored with Ryu Hayabusa but its not like the other male characters in the game have anything interesting about them.
    That's an unfair thing to say. In fact it's actually pretty close to pso2, male related stuff can be as good as you want, everyone will still exclusively care about the gurls.
    The male characters in DOA are far from uninteresting, be it through their design or their fighting style. "What about their personality?"... well you got me there, but hey, it's a fighting game...

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Actually, every PA is also slated for a fix, the video update only showed a tiny portion of the exhaustive list of changes that is to be implemented
    Complete list here: http://pso2.jp/players/news/20408/
    Okay, that... really is a lot of stuff.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Sep 23, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    The only problem I have with these buffs and changes is that the PSO2 team is still too scared to nerf classes enoguh across the board (like Hr), but also, we're gonna be stuck with Lv 80/80 characters and lv 80 enemies for forever. We need at least a lv 100 enemies update and higher difficulties.... Game could be called Phantasy Solo Online 2 for the accuracy....
    It's not the goal ot nerf Hr, it's the new advanced class, it is expected to be stronger then older class, and they have stated as such.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's not the goal ot nerf Hr, it's the new advanced class, it is expected to be stronger then older class, and they have stated as such.
    well, that's dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I know that but gameplay-wise, we haven't gona any further for years. We keep upgrading the characters, classes, pas and skills but not the enemeis enough. I'd kill for lvl 100 enemies atm....