Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    it feels more of Alis bestowing them part of the the sword's power rather than AKRs making a replica out of it, or is this news already confirmed?
    I agree. Sorta like how Sukunahime helped us against Magatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    People will form their own opinions after trying the game. If they have to ask other people "is it worth playing?" then they probably should clear up that doubt first before they even bother trying the game.

And let's be real here - ever since the game stopped being all "super-serious space-alien slayer that worships the super-serious hardcore 'story'" and ever since SEGA made things more "accessible", certain people who believe that gaining power in PSO2 should be like saving up to buy a car or trying to make a spot on a sports-team (or that the story shouldn't feature so many sluttily dressed waifus or unfitting, non-realistic armor/clothing) have been bitching up the ass, claiming that PSO2 is "dead" because they think the game isn't worth playing.
    There are existing players who made posts here while not being aware of SEGA's statements regarding Hero beforehand. These are the types of people I was addressing. It'd save time and effort if they could just read something like that and decide. Hence, 'is it worth it to keep playing?' and not 'is it worth playing?'

Because that is not something that SEGA is normally known for (at least, not to me anyways). I've never known them to embrace the waifu-side of things (especially since none of their previous works - by which I mean, everything BEFORE the rise of Bayonetta or Selvaria or whatnot - were covered as much as they were by works normally made for the tribute-making of waifu).
    One of the first games I ever played was a SEGA game called Alisia Dragoon or something, and I'm fairly sure that was ancient because I mainly remember it for the scantily clad MC. There's Sakura Wars (which I almost forgot - it also has a collab in PSO2) which was partly a dating sim and was out in the 90s. Even Bayonetta and Valkyria Chronicles are almost 10 years old now, so they aren't really 'new'. And in PSO2 itself, as I said, the boobslider and bounce existed since close to the beginning of the game.

Other than that, I don't think it's at all unnatural for a company to be picking the low hanging fruit.
    Last edited by blkbox11; Sep 24, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    There are existing players who made posts here while not being aware of SEGA's statements regarding Hero beforehand. These are the types of people I was addressing. It'd save time and effort if they could just read something like that and decide. Hence, 'is it worth it to keep playing?' and not 'is it worth playing?'
    Welp, there you have it. Chalk one up to me not reading.

One of the first games I ever played was a SEGA game called Alisia Dragoon or something, and I'm fairly sure that was ancient because I mainly remember it for the scantily clad MC. There's Sakura Wars (which I almost forgot - it also has a collab in PSO2) which was partly a dating sim and was out in the 90s. Even Bayonetta and Valkyria Chronicles are almost 10 years old now, so they aren't really 'new'. And in PSO2 itself, as I said, the boobslider and bounce existed since close to the beginning of the game.

Other than that, I don't think it's at all unnatural for a company to be picking the low hanging fruit.
    Which is funny, because I only know Sakura Wars through Project X Zone. I wasn't even aware that it was a SEGA property. And as for the other stuff... this is the first I've ever heard of that game.

I mean, because I know SEGA for Virtua Fighter, Sonic, House of the Dead, Daytona USA, Phantasy Star, and NIGHTS (at least, as far as their 1st party properties goes - 3rd party-wise I know a lot else). And besides, for me *I* personally began noticing SEGA's encouragement/embrace of waifu-ism once Selvaria/Bayonetta was a thing (or at least, once the Shining Franchise started embracing Tony Taka AKA Mr. "Fault" as I better know him by).

Boob bounce and boob size adjustment were available ever since Tier 5 graphics were in the game, so obviously they were going to push in this direction as they got better with adjusting the engine. I don't know why people are pretending like this game being a waifu simulator is anything new.
    I'm gonna be real here. PSO2 is probably the only game I've ever played where the bouncyness of your characters breasts actually changes with their size like it does in real life, which is honestly kinda impressive with how much of a difference there is from max and minimum sizes.

Which is funny, because I only know Sakura Wars through Project X Zone. I wasn't even aware that it was a SEGA property. And as for the other stuff... this is the first I've ever heard of that game.

I mean, because I know SEGA for Virtua Fighter, Sonic, House of the Dead, Daytona USA, Phantasy Star, and NIGHTS (at least, as far as their 1st party properties goes - 3rd party-wise I know a lot else). And besides, for me *I* personally began noticing SEGA's encouragement/embrace of waifu-ism once Selvaria/Bayonetta was a thing (or at least, once the Shining Franchise started embracing Tony Taka AKA Mr. "Fault" as I better know him by).
    For Sakura Wars: it's in PXZ because it's SEGA property. Those games are specifically crossovers between Bandai Namco (and Banpresto because they're under Bamco), SEGA and Capcom.

I guess it's just a matter of exposure. Because of the games I mentioned (and partly not being attached to PSO and PSU), PSP2 and PSP2i, I wasn't surprised by SEGA's direction with PSO2 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm gonna be real here. PSO2 is probably the only game I've ever played where the bouncyness of your characters breasts actually changes with their size like it does in real life, which is honestly kinda impressive with how much of a difference there is from max and minimum sizes.
    That, I did not know. My character isn't busty, therefore minimum bounce. The first time I saw it was actually on my friend's character when she reached Fi and used knuckles, even then I didn't know there was a correlation with size...

That, I did not know. My character isn't busty, therefore minimum bounce. The first time I saw it was actually on my friend's character when she reached Fi and used knuckles, even then I didn't know there was a correlation with size...
    I think there's specific thresholds or something, but it's really noticeable if you make a big change.

I keep looking at this preveiw....may be its the sword effect used in the preview but it sure looks like the default humar is using a pa don't look like Rising Slash.

Is it safe to assume that we'll be having a new pet for Summoner soon? specifically Nyau/Myau.
    Since EP5 is referencing on the old Phantasy Star and the cat used on the 30th anniversary looked similar to Nyau, I just had to confirm.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Sep 24, 2017 at 06:07 PM.

Nope, Myau was already used as an anniversarry logo bac then and the only thing they made is an abomination that no one really cares and delay boss spawns in EQ's known as Nyau

test

At least in-game, Nyau is acknowledged as being annoying and they let us beat it up with the satisfaction of seeing its spirit broken.

Nyau isn't as bad as Falz Doruumble whose dumb transformation sequence can't be sped up or skipped and it will always laugh like it won or something after you kill it.