Hi all, probably I'm 10+ years later to ask this but I'm been playing this game (GC version) for so long but never really go in a in deep knowledge of the game, always play for fun, and never really care of IDs or taking the right materials to have perfect stats or things like that, but I think is never late to learn something new I will want to upgrade a bit my characters.

This is what I have, the first one is a lvl170 Ramarl with Oran ID

- Weapons: Red Handgun, Red Mechguns, Spread Needle and Frozen Shooter

- Mag and Supports: 1 Devil/Battle and for now a Power mag and supports units to get max ATP, I start farming for God/Ability but can take a while, eventually my goal is get 3 God/Ability and a Mag to max every stat but MST (and 96 luck) since I screwed up with the materials and can't max everything

- Armor/shield: This is where I really don't know what to farm/use, for now I have an Attribute Plate (mostly cuz is the only rare armor I found with 4 slots, I only have 4 add slots, so I was waiting to found something worth to use them) and I still using a Celestial Shield, the only other shield I found maybe worth is also an Attribute Wall for a bit more resist, but Celestial shield give me a lot of extra evp also.

The second one is a lvl106 FOnewearl with Pinkal ID (almost new, I still raising her) pure tech character

- Weapon: Prophets of Motav, Caduceus and the Laconium/Adaman/Zumiuran combo that I will like to change for a Summit Moon to make it more easy

- Mag and Supports: For now is a Mind Mag and a mix of Dragon/HP and God/Mind to have enough HP for not being 1shot and trying to reach max MST, eventually I will want 4 God/Ability and a Mag to get max stats in everything but ATP/ATA (this time I'm looking what materials I need to take )

- Armor/shield: Again I don't know what to use here I don't have anything that seems good.

So that it, any input in what should I upgrade or farm would be great, I play offline in a Game Cube, so I need to farm everything by myself, for farming I have that Oran and Pinkal characters but also I can farm something with a Purplenum and maybe a bit with a Bluefull (is not my character, but I can borrow the char time to time for some quick farms)

Thanks all