Threaded View

I did play the "basic" classes to test some of the nerfs/buffs and got stuck for a few times cause of their downtime in some parts. Only Braver katana and Fighter that I "feel" fast (still not as fast as Hero), but even they are stuck with positioning to perform their attacks (except Braver katana).

I'm loving Hero as it is; it's a class I've dreamed of since episode 1. So I didn't play other classes much now. Even if there's a better advanced class, they may make me feel like getting a Summoner Maron before eps 5 or Fo/Te, just because they're useful but not as my favorite. Hopefully the feel of speed is the same for upcoming advanced class, or at least focuses on damage burst or heavy support effects if they are slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's annoying how slow the other classes are, compared to Hero.
    Too sloww.. or Hero is just that fast. It's best to say Hero is too fast that we need new advanced classes to be as fast! c: *hype*

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I've ended up just getting most of my characters to at least Hero lv50 just to be able to shave off 10 minutes from my usual TACO runs due to the overall speed of the class.
    We are taking the same path! All 7 of mine has converted to Hero (1 main and 6 TACO only) and creating other 7 for TACO, just because it's so easy to make. It only takes a few hours to finish the new char alone thanks to Buster Quest (I was pessimistic since eps 1~4 was gone, but it wasn't that bad), opening maps are much much faster, etc.

For TAXQ, not only we just need Hero lv 50, but it doesn't even need a mag (or mag lv 100 + yulius N at most) and doesn't even need drink (don't need to deal with those items for Lola's CO and significantly cut the downtime of taking drinks during each TA quest).
    My alts were 75/49 fo/te, drink matters, and a single mistake can count up many seconds cause of extra PP required to recover, which may lead the enemies to change position while recovering with whatever methods (Queen Vera, Orbit, casting PP convert, etc.).
    With Hero, this isn't a problem cause we can just simply slash with the sword normal attack or do sword weapon action for any missing enemies. Such an ezy life.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 21, 2017 at 06:44 PM.