Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Dark blast, both male and female will share the same model
    Still not gonna stop fans from drawing Dark Blast with boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    step jump already works with mirage step, but honestly I don't feel like mirage escape even needs to work with it, but that's just me

anyway dont forget the crowned king of clunkyness: ~Wired Lance~
    where Other Spin, Grapple Charge, Holding Current, and probably Heavenly Fall too will mess up horribly if the environment gemotery gets in the way of the PA's baked-in animations. also Air Pocket Swing freaking out if you are locked into the target; so when you pass through them, the game tries to turn you around to face them, but then that makes the backswing animation miss entirely.

those other PAs really need to either make the attacks adapt to how far away you initially grab the enemy (holdling current and grapple charge), or have some kind of raytrace check to adapt the attack so you dont have the attack's main damage happening outside of the level (other spin, maybe holding current too, I think heavenly fall fits in here as well) air pocket swing idk, I guess just have it disable lock-on for you when you start it; I dont really see any other easy solution, since your main target could be right in front of you, or at the very tip of your swing, or targets at both ends!

You are like a little baby, if a target is too round(elder, PD, magatsu weak points) kamikaze doesn't hit and lags around instead.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Still not gonna stop fans from drawing Dark Blast with boobs.
    no it's not Dark Blast with boobs it suppose to be like witchblade

what a really lackluster stream, glad i dont stay up for these anymore. the 5% every week is pretty interesting

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Some interesting changes, and honestly a bit more than I was expecting.

I don't think it's going to fully close the gap between Hr and other classes, but I also think that's not necessarily a bad thing. This should make it so that well geared (and skilled) players of old classes will definitely be able to keep up and outperform most Hr players. Of course, this all yet has to be seen as we don't exactly have a hands on experience with these changes yet or any concrete numbers to work with afaik.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Dark Blast needs more Ride the Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Dark Blast needs more Ride the Fire.
    *Foie
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Now that more awake, and rewatching KMR part with more etail

Movement related
    - Increase the range of Meelee weapon step - Will have the same range as HR, but the same time and same invincibility time

- Step Attack homing improved

- Movement type PA increase range, will mainly improve PA time, Speed improvement, Il-Zonde tech and other tech will be the same

- Rolling(Shooting job) can use Step-jump ring

- Mirage dash Range and "turning" improve (TheTe buff?)

Basic Damage up
    -Normal damage rate increase (Hr normal hit is almost as strong as it's PA, unlike old job, in which PA deal majority of damage)
    - Hit Pause*The pause when a hit connect* decreased to make attack faster
    -PP recovery increase from attacking (So old class damage output can keep up with Hr)
    - Increase damage of some PA

And the specific of what KMR said is as follow

The planned change is to make the old job control smoother, even after all the balance change, it wouldn't be as easy and strong as Hr(Most Jp player don't really like KMR for this reason, since he's supposed to be here to elevate player concern)
    Regarding buffing old job, we'll take player concern into consideration after this balance change(Late october) and decide whether to buff them some more to decrease the distance between old job and advance job.

Although the current Buster Quest is geared toward Hr, but we believe after the implement of the late october update(Balance and new quest?) the situation of HR #1 will be alievated, although only after one month, we see the situation of everyong nearly going Hr, but that should only be a phase in the 5/10 year total game plan.

The goal for Hero was to be strong and fun to control is our plan for Ep.5, we were worried if it was not strong enough, it won't get player interest, in the past, when new job was introduced, player flocked toward it, we believe the HR situation to be the same.

IMO~~
    KMR way of talking is kind of not serious, and say what is on his mind, which some player don't like, since they feel not being taken seriously~ Most viewer on niconico and ingame felt Hamazaki should have done most of the talking

HR is fun, to play and control, but IMO~ shouldn't have been the only advanced class, even for a fantasy setting, it should have been 3, one for each Attack type focused. having even one more, would have alievated alot of player complaint, since now most people feel forced to play Hr to compete in current content.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Sep 2, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    HR is fun, to play and control, but IMO~ shouldn't have been the only advanced class, even for a fantasy setting, it should have been 3, one for each Attack type focused. having even one more, would have alievated alot of player complaint, since now most people feel forced to play Hr to compete in current content.
    Definitely agree with this. Some number and other minor tweaks on older classes would be fine afterwards, but not having 2~3 advanced classes from the beginning was a big mistake considering their intention of making them stronger and easier to play.

The only thing left would be people loyal to the older classes, but at least those who want to see more variety would see 2~3 classes instead of just Hero in MPAs.

Normal attack buff better give wand smacks a huge boost.
    Spoiler!