Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Because real life and stuff isn't a thing I guess, plus some people just don't feel like maxing and 100% everything even if they're capable or whenever they have the chance. AKA lack of motivation.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Offtopic but this kind of surprises me: Considering the amount of time you guys have been playing compared to me, you should have hit level 75 for every class since years ago. So assuming you are running lvl80s on only one character and possibly only 1 or 2 classes on alts, and also the fact that you go for efficient exp farming, how come there is still such great interest for exp farming?
    I don't play classes i don't really care all that much. Mainly only raising it to level 75 for title stat boost. If it's not because last LQ double boost my force probably won't touch level 75 anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Because real life and stuff isn't a thing I guess, plus some people just don't feel like maxing and 100% everything even if they're capable or whenever they have the chance. AKA lack of motivation.
    Saying real life isn't a thing is pretty silly. When Hero came out I was racing with a friend to 80, which then involved needed the class cubes unlike anymore. We both finished in the span of 2 days which he beat me by a couple of hours. Something someone could do on their weekend off work. That is way better of a feeling then grinding old weapons, wasting money crafting or running with shitty NPCs for achievements.

That feeling only lasts until you realize you wasted your entire weekend on PSO2 instead of doing something else however. Not to say I haven't done that myself more than I would like to admit, but that backlog pile spanning multiple generations just ends up getting larger every time I look at it.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    That feeling only lasts until you realize you wasted your entire weekend on PSO2 instead of doing something else however. Not to say I haven't done that myself more than I would like to admit, but that backlog pile spanning multiple generations just ends up getting larger every time I look at it.
    Entire weekend is a bit of an exaggeration. Hardly took 48 hours to do. =P

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.

If you enjoyed wasting it, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    If you enjoyed wasting it, that is.
    Someone mentally ill would play a game just for wasting time.
    Spoiler!

Let's work with something more specific: suppose you spend the whole weekend in the LQ to gain a Bode Arm (Hang Bode (Wella Arm is not its name LUL)), because you are far enough in the game that not much else offers an upgrade in your equipment. Now suppose, for some reason, it never drops (a real possibility). How would you feel about the time you spent?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

You guys need to take a break, honestly. Debating over what "wasting time" means. LOL WTF.