Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    It won't. They're intentionally designing their game to be kusoge now.

It'll take another questionnaire for them to get a clue.
    Make it 10

Why hasnt anyone made a post about the upcoming class rebalancing coming next wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Why hasnt anyone made a post about the upcoming class rebalancing coming next wednesday.
    I mean, we can make one when it hits. Not much to talk about yet since all we've seen are a trailer and patch notes.

Speaking of which, for anyone who missed it, this week's balance patch isn't going to be the only balance patch. SEGA's going to draw feedback from this balance patch and use that when determining the next balance patch. Still won't bridge the gap between the other classes and Hero, but that's intentional.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 25, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Because they are buffing wb which makes it already a failure.

Also i'm against balancing classes by the top, fixing an op class by making every other class op is only going to make things worse, to make myself clear: NOTHING in this game is going to be able to take a hit as things will stand.

They're buffing the damage on Weak Bullet's bullet, not the % multiplier on Weak Bullet right?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    They're buffing the damage on Weak Bullet's bullet, not the % multiplier on Weak Bullet right?
    Probably. It's what they're doing to all the other bullets and stuff.

so it's damage output right?

the absolute mess this game is in right now, i havent been on it in awhile and im usually on it all the time but HR just burned me out ultra fast. i dont see why none of the footage has been shown for what theyre doing for the other classes yet, ridiculous

even the TGS is well idk lackluster to me, need footage to feel the need to come back again or at least more often
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 25, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

If Elder Pain Omega siphons HP hero becomes damn near invincible. The updates look like fun but the recycling needs to stop for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    If Elder Pain Omega siphons HP hero becomes damn near invincible. The updates look like fun but the recycling needs to stop for real.
    Last vampiric blade wep was chainsawd,i doubt Elder Pain omega will have anything like that.
    They've shown alterations dont need to have relatable potents (See lindcray to altacray)
    Hero is already invincible with a fornis tmg lul
    Spoiler!