Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    (curious) If I was to go out and purchase a switch, how would I then get the game to work so I can get the bonuses?
    I'm not trying to be all judgy here, but are you saying that you are considering purchasing a Switch for PSO2 Cloud?"

There is not much you have to do. Create a Japanese Nintendo Account, download the PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 CLOUD client from the Nintendo eShop, and launch it. If you have a SEGA ID, all you need to do is login, link up your info, and voila; you are ready to play the game. I do not have a Switch nor is PSO2 Cloud actually available yet, so I may not be the most reliable source when it comes to this, but this seems to be what it's going to be like.

The Zelda BOTW rewards will be given out as title rewards based on progression in PSO2 Cloud, so perhaps you'll have to clear certain quests or play the game a certain amount of days. Or something like that.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm not trying to be all judgy here, but are you saying that you are considering purchasing a Switch for PSO2 Cloud?"

There is not much you have to do. Create a Japanese Nintendo Account, download the PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 CLOUD client from the Nintendo eShop, and launch it. If you have a SEGA ID, all you need to do is login, link up your info, and voila; you are ready to play the game. I do not have a Switch nor is PSO2 Cloud actually available yet, so I may not be the most reliable source when it comes to this, but this seems to be what it's going to be like.

The Zelda BOTW rewards will be given out as title rewards based on progression in PSO2 Cloud, so perhaps you'll have to clear certain quests or play the game a certain amount of days. Or something like that.
    Oh god no, lmao!
    If I did ever get a Switch it would not be for PSO2 specifically but it is doubtful I ever purchase a switch as I do not even own a television.

I was simply curious, but thank you so much for answering :3

How about borrowing your friend's Switch, login with your account (both SEGA and Nintendo Japan) get that bonus, and then logout.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    How about borrowing your friend's Switch, login with your account (both SEGA and Nintendo Japan) get that bonus, and then logout.
    What are friends?

Oh god no, lmao!
    If I did ever get a Switch it would not be for PSO2 specifically but it is doubtful I ever purchase a switch as I do not even own a television.

I was simply curious, but thank you so much for answering :3
    Well...the whole deal regarding the Nintendo Switch is that you do not need a television, haha.

You are welcome.

I really am sorry for still not having updated the OP. I will get to it ASAP.

(I'm also going to have to compile a list of Cloud Locked music...hahaha.)
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Well...the whole deal regarding the Nintendo Switch is that you do not need a television, haha.

Well yes but then you are only getting 50% of the experience in my eyes

I wish monitors would have HDMI ports these days. Back in the day I could use PC, Xbox360 and PS3 without television, but these days DisplayPorts are the only things we have.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I wish monitors would have HDMI ports these days. Back in the day I could use PC, Xbox360 and PS3 without television, but these days DisplayPorts are the only things we have.
    Display Ports are Royalty-Free, unlike HDMI where you need to pay for a licence to incorporate it in your device. They can also give you a better resolution. You can just use an HDMI to Display Port converter, they're pretty cheap.

What are friends?
    Good question. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    im totally confused on this, literally everything now a days has an HDMI port, please respond