Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blu Ringada has such a interesting, unique design that you will never find anywhere else. He even has nice music when you get close to him (the rings?). I dont think any other boss has music effects like that. I still remember back in the day when I had to break his rings 3x before I could kill him. Now I ignore the rings, run up to him as Hero, and hold down right click and he dies within seconds. Such a waste.

Honorable Mentions: Decol Malluda, Chrome Dragon.

For the little mobs, I like those aqua dudes in Facility that juggle the spiky balls and drop them, just because it looks hilarious.

Honorable Mentions: Dahgash, darker crabs

[Edit] Forgot Odin. This guys attacks and both VFX and SFX are so cool, literally everything about this guy is awesome. Wish he attacked much faster though and hit harder.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Sep 27, 2017 at 10:19 AM.

Emperor Rappy: Way too cool. I love those hugs, too.

Diabo Igrithys: Fast, ferocious, in-your-face, sets most of the ground on fire. A good test of reactions.

Anga Fundarge: Incredible variety of attacks, interesting as a rogue photon beast.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I like most of the bosses in this game really. If I had to pick, though... I'd say either Ragne or Ex. Ragne just screams PSO2 to me, I still remember hunting rappies at level 10 or so and getting that huge thing to fall out of nowhere when I had no idea bosses could spawn randomly. I also really like its design, attacks, and the process of defeating him.
    Dragon Ex is just a really good 1v1 fight. Learning its patterns is fun, and evading his attacks feels really rewarding. I guess most importantly it really feels like a duel to me, which I like.

As far as normal enemies go there are too many, but I'd like to mention burgers. You guys know them as vargrs, which is sacrilege. If something can be localized as burger, it should always be.
    I especially like Ganon burgers.
    I don't even know which of the three kinds these are.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Sep 27, 2017 at 12:29 PM.