Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Let's see, we have:
    -Moe slutty girl
    -Moe Ninja girl
    -Moe robot girl
    -Blond spiky hair guy
    -Emo guy
    -Buff (possibly gay) guy

OK, all characters from a typical Anime list are accounted for.
    do you go about your daily life seeing everything as anime?

sucks we gotta wait another year for the new oppai chip, welp

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    'Eeeeey, that little shield unit I like made the cut. Sweet, one thing I actually wanted.
    The only good news about this contest.

The % gap between top 3, and the female costume I voted for twice every day in 6th makes me salty.

*pats*

Same :/
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

3rd place female just irritates me. The super revealing nature of it isn't what irritates me, my main issue with the costume is it's just a terrible design. It's such a mess of lines that I find it difficult to pick out what each part of the costume is meant to even be. Part of it might just be the color choice; white bondage is sorta tricky to pull off against a character with pale skin as the skin and suit sort of blend into each other making it harder to pick out detail.

But I mean probably the better indicator that this is a terrible design is just how hard it is to spot the arms. I find I have to look real close just to work it out and then her crossed arms sorta show out in the absolute mess of lines and pale tones that is her torso.

I wonder how many of the people who voted on this just voted because the artist is popular vs actually liking the design vs they just want more 2-tone hairstyles

only 1st place will be made into costume? or all 3

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    only 1st place will be made into costume? or all 3
    Well from the last one only the top 2 got made into costumes Yamigarasu and Bluesy third place got a new es chip

from the male side only one got a new costume Avenger but hopefully, with them placing them in separate divisions both groups will get equal treatment

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm actually really surprised by the results. I was expecting the top 3 female costumes to be all of the "revealing" ones. Overall, at least there's a good sense of variety across all of the winners imo.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    3rd place female just irritates me. The super revealing nature of it isn't what irritates me, my main issue with the costume is it's just a terrible design. It's such a mess of lines that I find it difficult to pick out what each part of the costume is meant to even be. Part of it might just be the color choice; white bondage is sorta tricky to pull off against a character with pale skin as the skin and suit sort of blend into each other making it harder to pick out detail.

But I mean probably the better indicator that this is a terrible design is just how hard it is to spot the arms. I find I have to look real close just to work it out and then her crossed arms sorta show out in the absolute mess of lines and pale tones that is her torso.

I wonder how many of the people who voted on this just voted because the artist is popular vs actually liking the design vs they just want more 2-tone hairstyles
    I kinda agree with that but above all, people don't seem to realize how incredibly similar this costume is compared to Bluesy. I mean sure, color is different and we have extra crystal thingies hanging everywhere...but that's about it. I have no issues with the others really, since they actually bring something somewhat different to the table, but once this costume will be on our charas, it won't look that different from what we just got.

Also salty that Gal Wind and Ideal were so far behind, but oh well, tastes and opinions.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 3, 2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do you go about your daily life seeing everything as anime?

sucks we gotta wait another year for the new oppai chip, welp
    Surprised you can't spot shit posting considering your rep here.

And the election won... boring and ugly shit. As always.