Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

x999 stuff aint a big deal

u can also exchange certain stones for 12* weapons

(got like 4 stack of tokyo stones dusting into my storage, i should probably exchange all of them for 12*s weps)

Forces and Techers
    New Skill that turns Charged Technics into Just Attacks
    Changed the Level Cap of [Tech Charge Advance 2]
    Changed the Level Cap of [Elemental Weak Hit]
    Nice, 100% JA guaranty and more points to attribute to my many F/Te skill trees

Boring opening for a boring boss.
    And of course this 14s treadmill ensures that there will be nothing but dragon for months ahead.

To think they did all of it for 30th series anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Boring opening for a boring boss.
    And of course this 14s treadmill ensures that there will be nothing but dragon for months ahead.

To think they did all of it for 30th series anniversary.
    Just like uh
    Elder
    Loser
    Magatsu
    Profound Darkness
    Yamato
    Mother
    Deus

Imagine my absolute untethered shock knowing the new raid boss might be an extremely common occurance.
    Nobody could have seen this coming.
    Spoiler!

The only thing I'm torn about is whether I should trade for the Atra Sword or Jet Boots. Sword is the obvious answer for Hero meta, but I love Bouncer too much to give it up.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The only thing I'm torn about is whether I should trade for the Atra Sword or Jet Boots. Sword is the obvious answer for Hero meta, but I love Bouncer too much to give it up.
    imo get the materlals then wait on figuring out what the potential of the new 14* actually is.
    On another note I think the goldnia might just be for the sword,pretty sure the other 14*s need the other gold material for their respective attack types.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's not like seeing a Bo in the MPA will make everyone else leave. I haven't even started on Hero, I'm still enjoying the old classes. You still have time anyway, so no need to decide right now.

Ok so the others 14*s will be TMG (Dual Bird recolorable it seems), Partisan, Knuckles and Jet Boots, i guess i'll be able to take it easy with that EQ since i care more about Sword, Rod, Bow, Gunslash and Launcher (so i actually was crossing fingers they wouldn't be in that EQ ). Ofc there is this Atra serie, but once per account (and the design/style isn't really doing it for me), which hints they're gonna do the same for other series, so in the end you'll probably be able to get multiple 14*s via Zieg. This "one weapon per account" remind me of the Edel weapons in PSU, they were 15* though, so i'm wondering if we're gonna see 15* anytime soon.........

About that opening, they just ended it too soon lol, i would have liked to see a bit more of it.

PS : That Atra potent will probably be just "correct" as Val/Atra will have the super special abilities as SAFs, so they'll definitly tweak the potent to revolve around those Super SAF, not directly but more like, the Super SAF will compensate what may be missing to that 14* potent to be pretty good
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Nov 21, 2017 at 04:34 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

So most people will be at the mercy of the player shop again, huh?
    It'll be funny to see which weapons are the most popular that way.

And the 1 stone account thing screws over Bouncer and Force unless they have specific potentials to alleviate that.
    Doesn't help that Demons consist of several elements on top of attack type resistances.

At this point, I don't see much to convince me away from going full-time Monster Hunter World.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Nov 21, 2017 at 07:24 PM.

Did someone say a Phantasy Star series artbook? To buy or not to buy...

The CD jacket for the Xierra's Report drama CD is amazing. The LA it comes with is pretty cool, too.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 21, 2017 at 09:23 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]