Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the force buff only really helps rods
    Even then I don't think it's a huge deal. There are plenty of opportunities to preemptively use a normal to JA, or to JA off support techs like Zanverse, Zondeel, Shifta, etc.

I'd still rather see them alter force and techer's individual approaches to techs; like make force more about focusing individual elements, while techer can taste the rainbow. the issue with force there is that some elements, when placed in an theoretical area devoid of elemental weaknesses, are simply better than others. in particular, fomelgion is simply the easiest to use of the three compounds; I would bet that even if it was significantly weaker than the other two, it would still be the go-to compound since you can stay at a safe distance, and also have AoE for mobbing
    As Force, I'd like to see weakness go out the window and have tech use be decided by their abilities. Element weakness is just color matching, which I don't find all that interesting without an element change mechanic, and that can get clunky when it's done as it is with Jet Boots when you need to give up 6 palette slots to cover everything. Focusing on 2-3 elements could work with boosts to element masteries, or Sega could rebalance the techs again to make them even more level. In a game with little or no element weakness, Ilbarta will be overpowered. I don't like how it overshadows Sabarta either. Such a huge DPS tech shouldn't be able to hit things anywhere, through walls, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    Even then I don't think it's a huge deal. There are plenty of opportunities to preemptively use a normal to JA, or to JA off support techs like Zanverse, Zondeel, Shifta, etc.
    The thing is, the change was made with battle tempo in mind. Instead of wasting the two seconds (and PP, if you're JAing off Support) to set up a JA, you can now just go straight into a Tech without any downsides. It doesn't change anything for Force functionally, but it helps speed up gameplay a little.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The techer buff, once again, is completely worthless as every techer worth their salt has a step JA ring or br's skill as the class is completely unplayable otherwise. Sega continues to amaze with how little they understand that class.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    The techer buff, once again, is completely worthless as every techer worth their salt has a step JA ring or br's skill as the class is completely unplayable otherwise. Sega continues to amaze with how little they understand that class.
    Id say nerf innocent form down to 20% then give techers full 100% damage on uncharged techs main class but that'd never happen oTL
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Is that a permanent revival or just a temporary mini-event?
    that I don't know, like I said, Im not entirely sure.

That buff seems really to be meant for FO, and they gave it to TE just for the sake of fairness. I still find it very useful since we can finally open with Tech Parry/Nabarta 0 without having to step beforehand !

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if I'm running te/fi, I still need to use a nabarta 0 tap to prime my ramegid 0s; nice for the other techer subs though

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Once again, no announcement of XH for all Free Fields (and ARKS Quests) !
    Ultimate Naberius change/boost is a step in the right direction but that's not enough.
    I kinda doubt we're getting XH free fields/arks quests until after the Revo CFs expire, XH free fields would just make them extremely easy to finish

just wait 5-6 more months

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The thing is, the change was made with battle tempo in mind. Instead of wasting the two seconds (and PP, if you're JAing off Support) to set up a JA, you can now just go straight into a Tech without any downsides. It doesn't change anything for Force functionally, but it helps speed up gameplay a little.
    Somewhat. It's not really a waste if you're making use of those support techs. Precasting Zanverse when waiting for Deus snakeheads to pop for example. Or support tech parry (shifta/Resta) when he does his sword sweep. The change won't be useless, especially if you need to mirage a lot, but I'm not sure how often it will make a difference. I guess I'll see when it's added.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I kinda doubt we're getting XH free fields/arks quests until after the Revo CFs expire, XH free fields would just make them extremely easy to finish

just wait 5-6 more months
    People have come up with a lot of tricks to make those sheets pretty trivial as is. I think the AQ enemy drops come up pretty frequently in one of the rotating LQ's. Revolucio isn't that great anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    Bouncer shoot Photon Blades at zero Gear => this one make me curious, cause usually how many photon blades you shoot are Gear dependent. if that no longer what it do then the DB gear is PA only? also the PB homing ring become more useful I guess
    Fire 1 blade only at 0 zero gear maybe? and i predict 0 gear power is just gonna be 5% since max gear is 20%