Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
ITT: we're so casual we need CF's for everything (including 14*'s) because having it drop (whether you want it or not) is no longer satisfying or worth the one hour a day you can play, complaining about gauge Req's and % fillage is now the only way to go. oh ya and Galel stones still build up pretty quick the more your playing

and fyi, 14*'s are area drops, JP's confirmed this already a long time ago

Nem NT's are one of top of the line weapon series atm, so no, your not better off Basilis unless you have nothing else to use
I feel Invade/Austere exchange did the road to a top end 13* best, you could get lucky and get a drop from the PD, which was super rare, but if you didn't, you at least got some stones to bring you ever closer to eventually owning one. Not to mention it actually made you play the game by making you do every gameplay mode for the materials. This here though? This is just mind numbing, unrewarding grinding. I thought we were past this.

And I'm aware that Nemesis-NT is the best, I said as much in my paragraph. That statement was for people who didn't have a Qliphad but still wanted a very good upgrade that's notably stronger (with Phrase Decay) than Astra, Elveda, and Seiga gears a lot of people are using.