Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

okay, first things first, i aint gonna bother with proper spellin or grammar- i dont wanna hear no fukkin munchkins complainin about that aight, i know its wrong and i know how to spell but i dont give a shit. "rants"- by the very fukkin definition of the word it means u should be pissed about somethin- SO WHY THE FUKK DO I SEE THE SAME MUNCHKIN SHITE I SEE ON ALL THE OVER TOPICS? by that i mean so god damm many posts where ppl are all like typeing so many WELL-IN-FUKKIN-FORMED and POLITICALLY CORRECT FUKKIN SERMEONS! with SO MUCH value placed in typin all PROPER AND CORRECT- fair enough if u wanna type like that, but for FUKK SAKE SHUT THE HELL UP COMPLAININ ABOUT OTHER PPL IF THEY JUST WANNA FUKKIN SAVE TIME AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT. i mean on this topic u suppsoed to be ANGRY about somethin- ur not supposed to be fukkin writing WELL RESEARCHED AND FORMALLY PRESENTED REPORTS on ur so fukkin high and mighty opinions. and whats with all this fukkin ignorant assumeing and puttin words into ppls mouth shit? *shakes head* munchkins on here have SUCH a thing for sounding all proper and adherein to all the usual bullshit formalities that shouldnt be friggin needed here- u all try to sound intelligent and well read, and cool- ITS SO FUKKIN PREDICTABLE AND PATHETIC. i could probably guess almost to the letter how the responses to this post r gonna be- that is if one of the site ppl dont lock it, cause its too "offensive" or some shite. cant have me tellin it how it is to all ur legions of munchkin members now can u? i mean, they dont wanna hear straight talkin, they want all this assumptive, well-read, well-written, politically correct, HAPPY-HAPPY JOY-JOY SHITE. i wont list names, i mean hell, whatd be the point- u know who u are cause when u read this u gonna get annoyed, and ill tell u the fukk why, because it hits home and u know im talkin about u and it annoys u to see things like "u" and "lol" because ur so pathetic and pitty these things really matter to u. to the no doubt tiny minority that aint munchkins- i wish WE were the majority. thats that- but dont bother with like takin quotes of bad grammar and sayin abserloute SHITE like "and here you demonstrate perfectly how low your I.Q is...", but i suppose that wont stop u fukkers even tho im sayin its pointless u sayin all that high & mighty, well-read, well-written, politically correct, user friendly bollox. bah, friggin munchkins...

You know how some of the mentally handicapped can't communicate properly through speech? That's had bad typing comes off as.

i tend to read things in paragraphs better

It's like reading heiroglyphics. . .

balls to grammar, what i typed should be perfectly understandable- and thats all it fukkin has to be. i got FUKK ALL TIME FOR FORMALITIES- any fukker who has a thing about *puts on whinny voice* "bad typing" (as one of u said, with that "thats how bad typing comes off as" deliberately wrong as some smart ASSED attempt at humor i believe) can stick it, and all their other high and mighty shit, right up their fukkin ass. enough said.

quit the cussing, and whether you like it or not, the reality is that very few people will sit down and attempt to read that up there. more will just skip it.

Ok, well, enjoy being viewed as mentally handicapped, no longer being taken seriously by anyone who reads your posts.

Squidsquatch

finaly some1 speks up about dis... i ben tired of actin all smart n shit... fukkerz

*hahahaha* both those 2 posts are a prime example of the code that munchkins live by- IGNORANCE IS BLISS. i dont expect most ppl will really read it- those ppl are the kinda ppl i couldnt give a shit if they do or dont, im no friggin fool. and " viewd as mentally handicaped" firstly, i dont give a fukk what ppl "view" me as, im not another munchkin who strives for approval of others, secondly- u have already started up with the assumptive shite, bollox does bad typin make me mentally handicaped in any way, shape or form. ALL BAD TYPING SHOWS, IS BAD FRIGGIN TYPIN. anythin else is ASSUMPTIONS- so any1 who is friggin ignorant enough to start with the assumption shite, and "viewing" me as such, can stick their all mighty opinion up their ass. enough said.

i say 2 posts cause as i was writing Mr "American Idol" hadnt posted. oh, and theres ur much loved paragraph *laughs*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-04-30 20:46 ]</font>

Then why post if you don't think people will read it? Wouldn't you accomplish the same result by talking to a wall or a plant or the carpet?