So, decided to try and get back into PSO2 a little bit, see if I can't play with some friends who have also had it for a while, though been running into a couple issues.

First things firsts, on an entirely new computer, which mean a fresh install of the game and the Tweaker. I am presenting running that.. Quantum System update check thing, just to be safe, but I am getting the Server Connection Timed Out error when trying to log in. I'm in Upper Midwestern US, so I shouldn't need the telepipe proxy, right? I've tried it with, and without. If it was a password thing, I would get an error regarding the password instead of the connection error?

I am in the sticky spot of having forgot which permutation of my passwords I used for this, but I'll figure it out before long, but I gotta get around that Connection issue first. I'll keep posted about this situation once that update checker finishes.

Other than that, it has been a while for me since I've played, but the only thing that sounds 'new' to me, is the Hero class, so.. have I really missed too much besides all the AC stuff?