Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I got my 3 slaves then dipped. It ain't nemesis, but UQ is far too boring, I don't feel like seeing Anga for a long time, and I just needed a strong enough weapon to use on Dragon. My gf found Akatsuki an hour before maint when I was thinking about jumping back on HU again. (she only cares about GU)
    lucky her, i was willing to take any 14* from this UQ but i already knew it was wishful thinking

I only got 1 Weila board out of the whole ordeal. Do they all come with Soul Catalyst on them?
    2 Nems. 3 Slaves. Ah, well...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

We're back for round two!

Apparently, they think they can entice us with +200% RDR/EXP boost this time. Also, this will stack with the PS Network Award boost (+100%) and PSO2 Day (+150% RDR), so you can potentially start with a base 450% RDR boost on PSO2 Day. And yet the drop rates will still be as shit as ever, even when you're getting boosted to 1000%+.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 27, 2017 at 02:03 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

ok but who cares cause it drops slave and not nemesis LUUL should have done nab yet again instead

They should've done all 3 imo, and given each their own weila piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    ok but who cares cause it drops slave and not nemesis LUUL should have done nab yet again instead
    slave isnt bad though, you just need to get good

i dont plan to run this much unless im bored, i know the rates are shit and i cant deal with it again

git gud? nem works the same way just has a much better pp reduction barrier over slaves ehh barrier

basically why get slave when nemesis is just flat out better cause of its barrier

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    git gud? nem works the same way just has a much better pp reduction barrier over slaves ehh barrier

basically why get slave when nemesis is just flat out better cause of its barrier
    because you have to gitgud in order to figure out the answer to your question