Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    I disliked episode 5 alot when I first saw it, but I stated to wonder. Is this a retelling of Phantasy Star 1 for the sega gensis? That would be cool. Where is the CG Intro too . I LUV ma intros.
    CG intro for EP5 is already in the game.

And no, it's not a retelling of PS1 (which was on the Master System/MarkIII, not the Genesis) in any way shape, or form. Just features two characters from that game.
    Also, slight resemblance from Phantasy Star III for being medieval-focused and multiple kingdoms.

the only thing in my mind when watching new opening: since when Hero class can guard an incoming attack, that is a big lie .... (not the one when he got the shield but when the dragon kinda kick him away)

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post
    the only thing in my mind when watching new opening: since when Hero class can guard an incoming attack, that is a big lie .... (not the one when he got the shield but when the dragon kinda kick him away)
    tech parry ring ;3

Sword has a PA for that

You can guard with weapon action charge 1 and 2 + Brightness end uncharged though .3.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    You can guard with weapon action charge 1 and 2 + Brightness end uncharged though .3.
    Brightness End also has JG frames until a couple seconds after it's fully charged. It's actually quite bullshit, and probably the most reliable way of avoiding/negating damage in the game (although it's balanced out by the sheer DPS increase that Hero Counter gets you)
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Brightness End also has JG frames until a couple seconds after it's fully charged. It's actually quite bullshit, and probably the most reliable way of avoiding/negating damage in the game (although it's balanced out by the sheer DPS increase that Hero Counter gets you)
    Funny thing related to this, during a BQ I got frozen by one of the Towers while I was charging Brightness End, and it locked me into a JG, so nothing could hit me the entire time I was frozen (the JG effect kept going off with each hit that was aimed at me).