Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yeah, now we're less likely to see it for a future class. Thanks SEGA.
    They already said there won't be new weapon type in the future and next class will be another advanced class (so reutilizing already existing weapon types)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ill wait
    Wait for what? I don't think anyone disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    They already said there won't be new weapon type in the future and next class will be another advanced class (so reutilizing already existing weapon types)
    Maybe we'll get another class trainer in ep6 inspired by the mc's efforts on omega who creates a class named Guardian that repurposes the wand to work like alis's sword,i dont know.
    One can dream.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Maybe we'll get another class trainer in ep6 inspired by the mc's efforts on omega who creates a class named Guardian that repurposes the wand to work like alis's sword,i dont know.
    One can dream.
    something familiar...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    name new content in Ep5 that isnt Balance or Scratch related up until Dragon. TD 2.0 does not count as well, youll know why JP hate Ep5 so far and for why BQs are basically dead 95% of the time. 20min waits excluded. hate to be so negative about but Ep5 is Ultra Lackluster

ill wait
    No one is refuting that. It's just that the vid got hella downvotes despite finally bringing something interesting, which makes my point; a bunch of players are holding a grudge, and taking it out on the dislike bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Sadness.

No one is refuting that. It's just that the vid got hella downvotes despite finally bringing something interesting, which makes my point; a bunch of players are holding a grudge, and taking it out on the dislike bar.

Sadness.
    Most are probably the SEA players who had their characters on SEA nuked
    Spoiler!

Maybe they're downvoting the fact that they cheap'd the hell out on Rika/Fal's outfit? This is what it SHOULD look like:
    Attachment 41417

all its been is balancing and updates.. still better than ep4 (rot in hell kimura)

theyve been doing this since Ep4 though which I dont blame them, now its continuing since well none arent really happy with how the game is going. Its a lack of everything

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Most are probably the SEA players who had their characters on SEA nuked
    doubt

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Maybe they're downvoting the fact that they cheap'd the hell out on Rika/Fal's outfit? This is what it SHOULD look like:
    Attachment 41417
    Your link-fu is weak!