Default How many people play pso2 roughly and how long will it last?

I registered wednesday last and i absolotely love this game with my whole heart and i hate myself for not finding this sooner
    I am wondering how long this game will last because i love this and would hate for this to end soon

Judging by the previous timeline, there is at least two more episodes to go, around two to three years of play.

Quote Originally Posted by katsune View Post
    I am wondering how long this game will last because i love this and would hate for this to end soon
    Long enough that you don't have to worry about it ending just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    Judging by the previous timeline, there is at least two more episodes to go, around two to three years of play.
    If by previous timeline you mean previous online PS game, then no. SEGA's plan is to keep the game running for at least 10 years. That means it should be up until at least 2022, since the game entered service in 2012.

There is no data on current playerbase. Not total registered, but active players, but... much enough to find a party for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    There is no data on current playerbase. Not total registered, but active players, but... much enough to find a party for yourself.
    Actually, there is over ten thousand players on PSO2 Discord (maybe more for those not in the Discord), Ship 2 has the highest number of English players currently, and quite a fair bit of teams.

Last time Sziadan's block viewer worked (somewhere mid-ep4 if memory serves) there was around 60-70k logged-in players on lower population hours, and usually 80k-90k and sometimes even 100k during peak times. No clue how it's changed since then, but it's likely still around the same.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);