Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    PSO2 is built using Hedgehog Engine, not the PSU one.

On the topic of remodels: Why exactly are there complaints? Do you guys even notice the details and textures on most enemies when you kill them in 0.3sec? Or do you even care about their models? What you really want is something identifiable to the enemy that informs you about their (lack of) AI and moveset.

Sega paying more attention to Innerwear is logical... I mean, that's your character and lots of people identify themselves with them, roleplay and what not. Heck, some of you spend more time playing "Design your Sims character" than killing mobs.
    I think a couple of people made some offhanded comments about it, but it was mostly in regards to whether or not he's going to have new attacks or changes to mechanics, which he is.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    wear 3 SG having outfits everyday and 1 for logging into PSO2es.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    You guys really don't get it. I mean overall SG usage increase while incoming stay same. And you forced to buy more with AC if you need it.

You showed who you are with just that single question.
    Let's say i'm a casul and don't have premium so can't really sell stuff. Right now one outfit(Normal/Body Part/[Ou]) costs ~400k, that means 1.2m/day for my 3 female characters. I get around 1m from XQ, ~1.5m from TACO and 600k from Yerkes, that's 3.1m/week/char. Of course I could buy 42 costumes for cheaper, but what if there aren't any cheap costumes in 2 weeks? Should I hoard stuff and buy like 200-300 stuff everytime there is a scratch revival? The supply isnt unlimited.

SG costumes for a week would cost 8.4m and my income would be 9.3m, this means that I spend almost all my money on 30SG.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Right now one outfit(Normal/Body Part/[Ou]) costs ~400k, that means 1.2m/day for my 3 female characters (...)
    That's where you made a mistake. If you didn't want to buy AC and you didn't want to farm Mesetas to get costumes/outwears to gain SG, then you should have given a wee-wee to two of your characters. It would have been far less expensive that way.

fuck bitches get meseta Kappa

I don't really care about reskins much, as I would rather care about whether or not we are getting quests above XH or not as I wait for stronger enemies. Usually stuff dies too quickly for me to even have much of a thought on their designs tbh.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jan 18, 2018 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I don't really care about reskins much, as I would rather care about whether or not we are getting quests above XH or not as I wait for stronger enemies. Usually stuff dies too quickly for me to even have much of a thought on their designs tbh.
    Another interesting "behaviour" I noticed on myself:

At first I also wanted Forest XH, Caves XH etc (as well as every ARKS quest etc), because I found the SH versions too easy and quick. Then I realized that when Tokyo and Vegas are in rotation, I never run them on XH but instead on SH to get done with their COs. Isn't it likely that Sega have decided not to implement XH versions of current content exactly because they have noticed that players do not run XH as often? Is it possible that for us to have an incentive to run XH (or XXH or whatever comes next), they have to first implement sufficient rewards for us to entice us there? Maybe new Hans COs to kill 100 mobs of lvl80 in area X to earn 100k exp or smth, once per week.

Another interesting "behaviour" I noticed on myself:

At first I also wanted Forest XH, Caves XH etc (as well as every ARKS quest etc), because I found the SH versions too easy and quick. Then I realized that when Tokyo and Vegas are in rotation, I never run them on XH but instead on SH to get done with their COs. Isn't it likely that Sega have decided not to implement XH versions of current content exactly because they have noticed that players do not run XH as often? Is it possible that for us to have an incentive to run XH (or XXH or whatever comes next), they have to first implement sufficient rewards for us to entice us there? Maybe new Hans COs to kill 100 mobs of lvl80 in area X to earn 100k exp or smth, once per week.
    Give XH decent drop rates for useful items? I actually do the opposite of you though and run XH a lot already.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Let's say i'm a casul and don't have premium so can't really sell stuff. Right now one outfit(Normal/Body Part/[Ou]) costs ~400k, that means 1.2m/day for my 3 female characters. I get around 1m from XQ, ~1.5m from TACO and 600k from Yerkes, that's 3.1m/week/char. Of course I could buy 42 costumes for cheaper, but what if there aren't any cheap costumes in 2 weeks? Should I hoard stuff and buy like 200-300 stuff everytime there is a scratch revival? The supply isnt unlimited.

SG costumes for a week would cost 8.4m and my income would be 9.3m, this means that I spend almost all my money on 30SG.
    1) your fault for making all female characters .
    2) plenty of 200k outfits after scratches, if you need to hoard then hoard.
    3) you can sell stuff, quit being lazy and buy FUN tickets.
    4) 3 character for 7 days at 30 SGs a day is 210 SGs not 30.
    5) If you can't handle doing it then don't do it and wait for your SGs from the heavens like most casuals.

-Do cm each week, get 30, 50 or 100 SG based on rank per CM per ship
    -Farm PvP, 100 SG each week + bonus at the end of the month based on rank
    -Do buster free (huge time usage) for extra 100 SG

Oh right, sega is way too greedy asking for 100sg.
    Spoiler!

PSO2 is built using Hedgehog Engine, not the PSU one
    Hedgehog Engine is a lighting engine. It's not even a full-fledged graphics engine (like HE2), just a very small part of it. Things like netcode, collision detection, sound design and virtually everything else have nothing to do with it.