Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Isn't there an affix boost week coming? At loading screen you see Dudu and a 1...which I guess is january 1st?.
    I don't know Japanese and never pay attention to loading screens banners unless there's a cute girl on it.
    But yes, that's a good news.
    Anyways there's just too long to wait and I can farm enough Excubes to some tries before it starts.

Well I prefer to follow the proverb: “It's better to regret what you have done than what you haven't.”
    Last edited by Zulastar; Dec 26, 2017 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I don't know Japanese and never pay attention to loading screens banners unless there's a cute girl on it.
    But yes, that's a good news.
    Anyways there's just too long to wait and I can farm enough Excubes to some tries before it starts.

Well I prefer to follow the proverb: “It's better to regret what you have done than what you haven't.”
    Which ones? The drawn.jpg or the shamelesly photoshooped?

About not waiting for boost week I prefer that one "Better safe than sorry"
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 26, 2017 at 03:19 AM.

Off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    never pay attention to loading screens banners unless there's a cute girl on it.
    How amazing the banners they can make, eh.

at the moment, How I can find all name of S-Class Special Abilities in English compare to Japanese ?
    such as S1 Will full steel strike , S4 Killing shot
    I don't know this name in japanese

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    at the moment, How I can find all name of S-Class Special Abilities in English compare to Japanese ?
    such as S1 Will full steel strike , S4 Killing shot
    I don't know this name in japanese
    https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...pecial_Ability

This page has a list of the currently known SSAs, with most of their names in Japanese and in English. The list is still WIP (S4 abilities still aren't done yet), but give it a bit of time.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki...pecial_Ability

This page has a list of the currently known SSAs, with most of their names in Japanese and in English. The list is still WIP (S4 abilities still aren't done yet), but give it a bit of time.
    is part of this list come from data mining?? because abilities like S2:剛乱活与 or S2:災転輝与 doesn't seems currently available?

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    is part of this list come from data mining?? because abilities like S2:剛乱活与 or S2:災転輝与 doesn't seems currently available?
    Omega LQ series and possible dragon rematch sockets
    Spoiler!

I'm still quite tempted to call bullshit on this s2: S2:剛乱活与 / S2:Sturdy Recovery / Restores HP equal to 1% of damage dealt. (Max: 300) - simply because it's 10x the s4 of the gunslash, and s4 is more 'restricted' than s2 is.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I'm still quite tempted to call bullshit on this s2: S2:剛乱活与 / S2:Sturdy Recovery / Restores HP equal to 1% of damage dealt. (Max: 300) - simply because it's 10x the s4 of the gunslash, and s4 is more 'restricted' than s2 is.
    probably a typo in the data that will be corrected once it's actually released.