Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Many Dragon runs later, I've come to the realization that the only exciting part about this EQ is the chance to make meseta with the 13* and random SSA drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Many Dragon runs later, I've come to the realization that the only exciting part about this EQ is the chance to make meseta with the 13* and random SSA drops.
    doing as a SU makes it better since you have (seemingly) a boosted chance to get gunslashes which go for about the most and you dont need to buy a val for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    which is basically what i boiled down this Raid quest into when it was announced. Most people have their welfare 14* by now, the only reason to do it is for the valuable SSA's and chance at 14*'s. Otherwise if you cant be bothered with it anymore, skip it

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    which is basically what i boiled down this Raid quest into when it was announced. Most people have their welfare 14* by now, the only reason to do it is for the valuable SSA's and chance at 14*'s. Otherwise if you cant be bothered with it anymore, skip it
    Nah, run it as summoner and sell Val GS

But seriously, I want the 14* partizan so bad
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Ran about half of total dragon EQs with (mostly) Ra or Gu and got zero drops so far. What am I doing wrong? And why does this boss fight suck so much, why can't the stupid lizard stay on spot for more than a few seconds or not sidestep 2-3 max shooting distances away using attacks with retarded hitboxes/animation?!

First sega adds collection files to move away from RNG then they make top weapons tradeable and RNG based. Fucking KMR.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Nah, run it as summoner and sell Val GS

But seriously, I want the 14* partizan so bad
    why, why even quote me? lol thats basically what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Ran about half of total dragon EQs with (mostly) Ra or Gu and got zero drops so far. What am I doing wrong? And why does this boss fight suck so much, why can't the stupid lizard stay on spot for more than a few seconds or not sidestep 2-3 max shooting distances away using attacks with retarded hitboxes/animation?!

First sega adds collection files to move away from RNG then they make top weapons tradeable and RNG based. Fucking KMR.
    Some of us already discussed this but a lot of classes are gonna have a hard time (that arent HR) struggling to keep up with the boss moving constantly and across the map.

First of all, none of the Val/Atra are remotely top tier because of other BETTER 14*'s that have been out forever just stupid hard to get. If you grinded for a Nem/Slave weapon, thats literally all you need, you dont need to bother with Atra unless you want to because its hardly a power jump. And if you really wanted a Atra by now, theyre all so dam cheap you can buy what you need from the player shop, grind it to +35, go convert, bam 14*

I stopped going out of my way to run it altogether. I won't wake up early or stay up late to run it. One 13* after15 runs killed any excitement for me.

why can't the stupid lizard stay on spot for more than a few seconds or not sidestep 2-3 max shooting distances away using attacks with retarded hitboxes/animation?!
    Every few moves (probably 10+ moves), if the parts don't break yet (after breaking the seal), it will "take a break" for a while for as long as when it gets stunned.

why, why even quote me? lol thats basically what i meant

Some of us already discussed this but a lot of classes are gonna have a hard time (that arent HR) struggling to keep up with the boss moving constantly and across the map.

First of all, none of the Val/Atra are remotely top tier because of other BETTER 14*'s that have been out forever just stupid hard to get. If you grinded for a Nem/Slave weapon, thats literally all you need, you dont need to bother with Atra unless you want to because its hardly a power jump. And if you really wanted a Atra by now, theyre all so dam cheap you can buy what you need from the player shop, grind it to +35, go convert, bam 14*
    There are no other 14* twin daggers, and with the S4 30% crit from front in Brave Stance (thus providing 100% crit for FI/HU), Atra is pretty much top tier. Maybe it's the only one that is, I don't know enough about other class weapons to say. At any rate, after 13 runs with no drop (of any Val weapon, or any other 13* or 14* or even a 12* unit!) I finally got fed up and bought mine.

It would be nice if I could get one as a drop to recoup some of my investment, though.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

You. Give. Me. Meseta. Then we talk.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Every few moves (probably 10+ moves), if the parts don't break yet (after breaking the seal), it will "take a break" for a while for as long as when it gets stunned.
    It doesn't make it less retarded.