Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The point about not taking Automate for FI is that you either die in one shot, or you run out of resources first because you're losing a Mate with every hit you eat. The latter case is where the 1% lifedrain shines, because it gives you near-indefinite sustain in LB without needing to stop and Mate up or risk a faceplant. In the former case, you'd probably need to be pretty godly with FI weapons to not get hit, otherwise you're either gambling with the Iron Will 75% proc rate or just not popping LB at all. That being said, since FI doesn't typically take Automate, having the 1% lifesteal is also good for FI outside of LB, since it gives them a way to heal off hits without needing to rely on a limited stock of Mates.

It's really not about whether or not you can survive a second hit that puts you below half, it's more about conserving Mates for those harder hits that don't chip away at your HP and just take big chunks. It's like, would you rather take a hit that puts you near half, then burn a Mate healing off a second hit, or take a hit that puts you near half, then just heal it off by attacking so you won't have to eat that Mate?

Ranger can't always stay out of the line of fire even in optimal environments, considering how a lot of raid bosses like to use AOEs, which is why the Rifle SSA exists explicitly for them (and even has the same trigger conditions as Standing Snipe).
    With recent content being damage buffed, it seems more likely to get 1HKO during LB than living with little HP. And even in the latter case, dimates may still be used based in your HP range, granting 20 free hits during LB, which should suffice for most missions. Also, in those cases automate could work as a 100% iron will so long you havent run out yet, while hp drain still needs you to land enough hits to cover the next attack in case you get comboed(but to be fair, automate working VS combos also relies in latency). I definitely see the big deal of hp drain as fighter though, because of the mate usage skyrocketing during LB. Just dont see very viable to ignore automate altogether for it.

I agree with the KB SSA working best for ranger. I wanted a total KB inmunity for melee which is why this SSA was the only other one I cared beside Rod one, but overall I dont really consider it a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You know I never went in dragon EQ without 250+100 but haven't gotten any 13* from it either.
    Fuck droprate.
    I think the point where you're almost guaranteed a rare is at 600% rare boost and one cannot manually go that high except with a quest rare boost up

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    almost guaranteed
    Nothing's guaranted 'cause it's a fucking lottery game. Like you get 90% and more affix failures...

I think the point where you're almost guaranteed a rare is at 600% rare boost and one cannot manually go that high except with a quest rare boost up
    I may be wrong about this, but: 300% boost drop item (AC) + 150% Triboost + 10% Concert boost + 50% Daily Triboost + 20k Premium drink + Placebo Stick = close enough to 600%
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 23, 2017 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I may be wrong about this, but: 300% boost drop item (AC) + 150% Triboost (AC) + 10% Concert boost + 50% Daily Triboost + 20k Premium drink + Placebo Stick = close enough to 600%
    I did'nt actually know there was a 300% rare boost in ac shop

I did'nt actually know there was a 300% rare boost in ac shop
    Yup, 1000 AC for a pack of 3 and they last 1 hour each. Mind you, I was wrong about the 150% Triboost, it's not with AC (it exists, just don't recall how you get it).
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 23, 2017 at 09:35 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Yup, 1000 AC for a pack of 3 and they last 1 hour each. Mind you, I was wrong about the 150% Triboost, it's not with AC (it exists, just don't recall how you get it).
    The one from expired SG tickets? 40 scratch that nets you anything you want, but, if the ticket expires, it can be changed to TriBoost ..... if I remember it right tho.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    The one from expired SG tickets? 40 scratch that nets you anything you want, but, if the ticket expires, it can be changed to TriBoost ..... if I remember it right tho.
    No that's for the "EX" 150% triboost (which can be used on top a 150% tri) , a normal 150% triboost costs 5 SG badges or 2 Ragol Memory

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Thank god you can check for SSA like affixes. Got a wire lance and I was about to to set it for regular price, but the SSA it had costs way more.

TBH it felt to me that the costume boost and the party boost were way more efficient than the constant 425% (250+125+50) I slap on when I go into an EQ where I actually 'want' something. Too bad there's none during that EQ.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr