Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default And so this is boost week, and what have you done....

Me, I've done 2 things:

1- Been stuck pilling on 4~8 slot junk items for affixing and sold them all within an hour.

2- Affixed this baby

Tried 3 times to go for an 8 slot, but Dudu didn't budge and considering that I needed to get back to 7 slot 4 more times, that was enough precious Excubes down the toilet, so I stayed at 7 (doubt Latan Fever would have done much of a difference anyway).

EDIT: GOD I HATE THIS NEW YEAR MUSIC THAT THEY PUT EVERY YEAR!!!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Dec 31, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

Finally bother affixing that Weila Bode that I gotten during first Nabarius campaign... Still wished I got 3 Nemesis but quit after only gotten two. Now wondering should do with my leg units... Keep Astral, switch to Izane, Qliphad or Zeinesis...

Last edited by Silent_Flower; Dec 31, 2017 at 02:50 PM.

Just finish that tard. It sucked all my the blood, nerves and money.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tried 3 times to go for an 8 slot, but Dudu didn't budge and considering that I needed to get back to 7 slot 4 more times, that was enough precious Excubes down the toilet, so I stayed at 7 (doubt Latan Fever would have done much of a difference anyway).
    Stayed at 7s too. 8s just too hard especially for a Fornis and Seikaiser fodders.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    EDIT: GOD I HATE THIS NEW YEAR MUSIC THAT THEY PUT EVERY YEAR!!!
    Vamos a Carnaval! is much worse imho. It's not bad itself but just too loud and annoying so when I hear it nonstop at the lobby it made my brain to boil and ears to bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Keep Astral, switch to Izane, Qliphad or Zeinesis...[/url]
    SEGA announced Weila legs and arms in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    SEGA announced Weila legs and arms in near future.
    True... I guess... Well more like I already made Ether Factor fodder for 6 slots units-.- Made 2 Ether Soul, Factor Catalyst 6 slots and some Arks Fever, Catalyst.

Stayed at 7s too. 8s just too hard especially for a Fornis and Seikaiser fodders.
    I wish I can sell you may 8 slots Phrase Weakness fodder. I gotten Fornis Rifle and TMG from x-mas as 8 slots with 0 intention of using them.

I stockpiled on "so-so" fodders and completely forgot what I intended to use them for.
    I have no cubes anyway...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I stockpiled on "so-so" fodders and completely forgot what I intended to use them for.
    I have no cubes anyway...
    Buy Solo PD triggers for 2017 badges and run them to death lol

I have 200/200, 298/300 and 142/150 items in stock so running PD is not going to be all that effective.
    That being said, I've just realized I can resynthe Apprentice/pow3/shoot3/tech3/spirita3 with 10% items so I should be able to free some space after all.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I managed to get my R25-S Shoot VI fodder up to 7s on the first try so im on my way to having 170 atk hp draining crit dmg boosted 14* tmgs. Pretty excited,decent amount of HP and PP on the affix too ;w;

R-ATK (+170)
    HP (+55)
    PP (+12)
    Crit Dmg 4%
    HP Drain

Id post a screencap but i need to grind the fodders i have to 35 first aha (And i dunno how to put pics on this site still oTL)
    Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Finished Atra (like most people do, I guess). Except I don't have Ray weapon at max grind 35, so I gave up Astral Soul.
    Using SAF for Alter and Shoot6. Bought Soul for 500k and 900k some days before boost day.
    Gotta love HP based affix since it's usually much cheaper than PP

The SSA : +2% Damage, +4% crit damage, LifeSteal

Maybe making 8s fodder weapon for SAF (1 each) just in case (done with Zeinesis). Gonna try 1 ray weapon, 1 Walkure, 1 Bardiche should my Cube is enough.

Not sure how it'll go next tho ..... since my 1st attempt making 8s and 8s SAF (Walkure and Atra), everything is done with 1 try, even when upslotting 7s -> 8s ._.
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 31, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Ya, but you went with 4 special abilities that upslot at 100% regardless, I would have risked a few tries because this changes your odds. Going from 7 to 8 slot with regular junk affixes during boost week with 40% up gives you less than 17% chances of success, but the rules change with the introduction of special abilities. Upslotting from 7 to 8 with 4 special abilities would be like upslotting from 3 to 4 at 80% for each non-special abilities, meaning that your total chances of success would have been about 41%.