Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

I dunno, aside from the earrings, I find the whole thing to flow pretty well together, and even then the earrings aren't that shocking, I personally like it.

Also, please while constructive criticism is welcome, things like giving marks or being overtly disrespectful of other's taste in fashion are very distasteful, so try to keep it down or be nicer in the way you formulate things
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 29, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I dunno, aside from the earrings, I find the whole thing to flow pretty well together, and even then the earrings aren't that shocking, I personally like it.

Also, please while constructive criticism is welcome, things like giving marks or being overtly disrespectful of other's taste in fashion are very distasteful, so try to keep it down or be nicer in the way you formulate things
    Hairstyle and glasses gives a strict looking which don't fit bright colors. As I said it's no style.
    What is it? Casual one? But baseware isn't seems that. Arks battle outfit? Tied T-shirt isn't fit for it. And It isn't fit for baseware either. I can accept it's white variant here and place it lower like on belt or just little higher of it.
    This armband looks too cheap and have no point at all.
    If it were just earrings it's fine but with all other accessories no style again.
    For this baseware (especially this CV of it) this is unsuccessful accessory selection thus looks like them was set just first aviable ones (which is unaccepable for a Fashion thread) which gives a character overall cheap looking.

Need I remind you guys:
    Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS
    Each of us has a different view on fashion and what we like and enjoy. In this thread however, we can all come together to share our fashion with each other and also enjoy the fashion of other people. Of course, everybody has a different taste to what they like when it comes to fashion, so always keep that in mind. What you my like, others might not and vice versa.
    But we can offer advice and our opinions in form of constructive criticism, to help others improve their style or get a different view on it.
    We're not here to grade other people's designs, but rather to give constructive criticism, which is more "I don't think this works right, and here's how I might improve it" rather than "it's unacceptable and pointless."

Additionally, having discourse about each other's criticism is fine, but keep it civil.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 29, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

There is no "unacceptable" in a fashion thread. Fashion be it in-game or in real life is first and foremost about expressing oneself. A "good" or "bad" fashion is highly subjective.

For example I consider This association good because Frei Ba combines casual elements ( white tight collar shirt partly unbuttoned, tight and sexy pants) with more warrior-ish and futuristic elements (motif, metallic arms and shoes). The tatoo and armband make the warrior part stand out while the shirt underlines the casual part of it. More importantly, they all add the red color, which meshes very well with the yellow/white/ dark green wear. I personally don't like the earrings because they are a bit too classy and blue compared to the rest

All of this is PURELY opinion though, this is my taste and if Final-attack disagrees with me, it's completely fine, if he did that look and cared to share it, it means he likes it.. Just because your don't like it doesn't make it bad, it's your taste.

This is not a pageant, we aren't here to judge fashion, we are here to share it.

EDIT: I guess while I'm here let's post a random SS I took during Dragon rematch while waiting for a group

Medeus
    Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; May 29, 2018 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    There is no "unacceptable" in a fashion thread. Fashion be it in-game or in real life is first and foremost about expressing oneself. A "good" or "bad" fashion is highly subjective.
    Challenge accepted.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah ..... for earrings, my intent was to add a bit of cute accessory, being female character and all. I don't have many earrings tho, and school headband don't have that bright color, compared to arm acc / shirt _(:3」Gonna look a little bit more on my acc when I got a bit more spare time, I guess .....

For armband + tattoo, just wanna add a tiny / small bit of red for the upper part of the costume. I have medic armband tho, maybe I can try to see if it works.
    For shirt .... I wanna cover up that exposed belly, at least a bit (same goes with inner, I want to cover the exposed part a bit more) _(:3」
    Well, red stands out more when added into white / yellow / green combo, no? So, I chose red colored accessory when using that white / yellow / green clothing

As for glasses, kind of a mandatory for me ..... maybe people can call it fetish as well? XDDDD
    Last edited by final_attack; May 29, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah ..... for earrings, my intent was to add a bit of cute accessory, being female character and all. I don't have many earrings tho, and school headband don't have that bright color, compared to arm acc / shirt _(:3」Gonna look a little bit more on my acc when I got a bit more spare time, I guess .....

For armband + tattoo, just wanna add a tiny / small bit of red for the upper part of the costume. I have medic armband tho, maybe I can try to see if it works.
    For shirt .... I wanna cover up that exposed belly, at least a bit (same goes with inner, I want to cover the exposed part a bit more) _(:3」
    Well, red stands out more when added into white / yellow / green combo, no? So, I chose red colored accessory when using that white / yellow / green clothing

As for glasses, kind of a mandatory for me ..... maybe people can call it fetish as well? XDDDD
    Well it's still a very good look for her ! If you got them, perhaps try Magia earrings (they might be a tad expensive since it's been a long time since they were revived) the crystal look would probably fit pretty nicely and you can change their color with outerwear so they are easy to coordinate with most looks (might want to make them smaller to be more discrete tho, as they can be pretty flashy with some colors) ! But again current look is still very nicely done so no need to change anything if you like it as it is !

Jade Barboza pso20180519_043905_007.jpg

Blackened Onna
    Last edited by Halaniwa; May 29, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post

Personally, I think the yellow on the Base is too intense and prominent to pair with the strong red you chose (the green is muted enough to the point that it is almost neutral, so it is basically a non-factor); it reminds me too much of fast food logos. A more muted red might work better, or even getting closer to purple.
    For your desire to cover the belly, I might recommend the Xiera Fairy Wear [In] since it has a slight sheerness to it so it looks more like a silky undershirt, and the Base would cover up the rest of it (I can post a pic of the combo when servers come back up). Unfortunately, I don't think there is any innerwear that covers both the side-boob and the belly, so you do really have to pick one or the other (unless you have one of the Inner style B or Enamel Body Tights bodypaints).
    Also, glasses are love. No need to hide your love behind spoilers.

EDIT:
    With Xiera Fairy Wear [In]:
    Spoiler!

With Xiera Fairy Wear Shadow [In]:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; May 30, 2018 at 03:39 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quotes from previous posts from Zephyrion and Anduril (gonna put it inside spoiler box to save space)
    Spoiler!

A bit late to reply, was doing some irl things after playing fashion a bit _(:3」

Well, now that it got mentioned, red and yellow does like a certain fast food chain

Looked into MagiaEarring earlier, found it under 6m for red-specific one (black is 30m, base is around 30-40m, I think), so, I bought it (along with snow version (which looked green?)). I wonder why I didn't notice simple crystal earrings like this before _(:3」
    Thanks for letting me know

Well, along with covering side boobs, the [In] is there for adding that extra yellow on outer side of white shirt.
    But yea, I tried looking at Sierra [In] (yellow, white, even red), and enamel body tights, doesn't seems I like it orz
    Guess I'll just give it up and cover it with that tied red shirt .... besides, partially covering it like that might have .... better appeal(?) _(:3」
    Thank you

Now I want an update for fashion, I want to use 2 [in] XDDD

Image below have earrings changed to kinda-heavily-down-sized MagiaEarring (I think it's around ~25% red slider, ~15% green slider, 0% blue slider)
    and a bit resizing and repositioning for the tied red shirt.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; May 30, 2018 at 08:01 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt