Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3340414243444546 ... LastLast
    Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Figure out how to properly post now, so here again are my Castlevania characters.

Gabriella Belmont

Spoiler!

Carmilla (Dracula)

Spoiler!

Now these! I also enjoy! PRAISE MUST BE GIVEN WHERE ITS DUE!

Also... Halloween Photoshoot
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

What clothing/accessories/bodypaint would you choose to make a character look like her?
    Spoiler!
    I think I figured out the hairstyle and that full body tights work as a bodysuit, but I can't think of a good way to make the clothes.

Theme up! My alts in their Halloween costumes:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Just the outfit I've had Branwyn running around in:

Spoiler!

I've had some minor look changes here and there with my characters, just haven't taken the time to take pictures.

~~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    What clothing/accessories/bodypaint would you choose to make a character look like her?
    Spoiler!
    I think I figured out the hairstyle and that full body tights work as a bodysuit, but I can't think of a good way to make the clothes.
    I didn't see this until just now.
    You would think that with the similar aesthetic, Horizon outfits would be easy to make in this game.
    The best I could think of is maybe for the skirt the Skirt Stabilizer or Protective Skirt accessory could work (though I don't know the prices on either), and maybe Varza Ratio Night [Ba] or Lacia Repca Night [Ba]. Maybe then just use Black Stockings with the default Body Armor for Body Paint, and for the Inner, Xiera Fairy Wear [In] if using the Varza Ratio.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 6, 2018 at 10:44 PM.

Well what does everyone think about this ??

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just the outfit I've had Branwyn running around in
    I very like your toons. And especially the way accessories were used in this outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Well what does everyone think about this ??
    Earrings and necklace don't fit here. Nothing special in common.

Black and more black because too lazy to match colors xD

Toriame
    Spoiler!

Peridot

Spoiler!

Medeus

Spoiler!

Galahad
    Spoiler!

Does anyone have a "good looking" dark skin character? Since that skin color update I've seen a lot of people with great tones passing by. Does anyone have a picture of where on the customization to choose to get a decent dark skin color?

Quote Originally Posted by Arahabaki View Post
    Does anyone have a "good looking" dark skin character? Since that skin color update I've seen a lot of people with great tones passing by. Does anyone have a picture of where on the customization to choose to get a decent dark skin color?
    Well, "good looking" and "decent" are subjective. Do you have an outside image that maybe is close to the tone you want? Either way, you tend to be able to get some nice, rich darker skin tones by using the CAST skin on your characters in the lower oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Well, "good looking" and "decent" are subjective. Do you have an outside image that maybe is close to the tone you want? Either way, you tend to be able to get some nice, rich darker skin tones by using the CAST skin on your characters in the lower oranges.
    I use terms like "decent" because I've tried before and always ended up with something too dark or too orange. Never in between. I'm looking for something more along the lines of this https://ibb.co/dNA9QA.