Default This web comic thing

http://pso2.jp/players/community/comic/pso2comi/01/

Anyone know what this is about? I didn't see any mention of it here and the search didn't turn anything up.

I really like the art style; shame the whole thing isn't in colour imo.

They announced a Phantasy Star Online 2 Web Comic (or as it's called by the manga, "PuSoComi" for short) a few weeks ago, around the time of the previous livestream or so. It gets updated weekly during maintenance similar to the PSO2es web mangas, and the first comic came out last week.

Most people here don't really care about external media and merch, so that's probably why you never heard anything from here.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

rip color
    rip 100% grind success rates
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They announced a Phantasy Star Online 2 Web Comic (or as it's called by the manga, "PuSoComi" for short) a few weeks ago, around the time of the previous livestream or so. It gets updated weekly during maintenance similar to the PSO2es web mangas, and the first comic came out last week.

Most people here don't really care about external media and merch, so that's probably why you never heard anything from here.
    Hey I'd buy a shit ton of PSO2 merch is they weren't sold by Japanese ebay scalpers at over inflated prices. Seriously dude, 90$ for a 20cm rappy plush toy:
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Phantasy-Sta...wAAOSwr1tZ-fM1

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Hey I'd buy a shit ton of PSO2 merch is they weren't sold by Japanese ebay scalpers at over inflated prices. Seriously dude, 90$ for a 20cm rappy plush toy:
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Phantasy-Sta...wAAOSwr1tZ-fM1
    Hence "most". I'm personally super into merch (I own a lot of the books and a couple soundtracks/CDs) and generally keep tabs on non-game-related stuff.

Places like amiami usually ship merch overseas, so that's a reasonable place to find stuff if you want it.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Hence "most". I'm personally super into merch (I own a lot of the books and a couple soundtracks/CDs) and generally keep tabs on non-game-related stuff.

Places like amiami usually ship merch overseas, so that's a reasonable place to find stuff if you want it.
    Ya, I was happy last week when looking at their site with a shit ton of PSO2 merch until I realized that 90% of the stuff were sold out/discontinued. I hate it when sites do this, if you don't have it anymore, remove it or hide it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ya, I was happy last week when looking at their site with a shit ton of PSO2 merch until I realized that 90% of the stuff were sold out/discontinued. I hate it when sites do this, if you don't have it anymore, remove it or hide it -_-
    Yeah, the thing about amiami is that you usually have to order stuff around the time the item is supposed to release or shortly after, because after a while they stop selling it.

so about dem translations