Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I have been trying expert macthing for the black dragon and have been losing for a bit -_-...
    today I decided to turn it off and lo and behold
    I won
    so much for the "EXPERT CLASS"

Well I got my title and SS.. so yeah...

so whats next after this ??
    Expert does nothing but filter out those who cant even +35 a 13* weapon.

Considering the SPCO requirement is gone, there are a larger pool of people who aren't properly geared and skill tree'd in expert. So don't expect a significantly higher pool of people in expert mode.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Expert does nothing but filter out those who cant even +35 a 13* weapon.

Considering the SPCO requirement is gone, there are a larger pool of people who aren't properly geared and skill tree'd in expert. So don't expect a significantly higher pool of people in expert mode.
    The SPCOs were never a requirement for Expert, they were just there for unlocking lv80 (even if they were, the LQ would make completing them a trivial thing). If anything, its that the LQ has let a bunch more people level up quickly to unlock Hero, so they end up breezing through Heaven and Hell; plus you can buy a full Ray Unit set from Xie.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 31, 2018 at 09:37 AM.

Technically not Dragon EQ but still. Someone talked about b11 pug quality decreasing some times ago on this same thread...Technically not Dragon EQ but still
    Spoiler!

Am far to be a top notch player and all but it's been ages I've been in this situation ... switched to multy block after this run an oh surprise it was way better

talking about the pugs in ch11, saw some asshole brought these to the EQ (expert room)

Spoiler!

he was probably leveling hu sub for brhu lol

haraihôshun is the one with imbedded Zanverse, right? It's better than nothing.
    I can't fathom why the other weapon. This isn't a returning player, they wouldn't have Weila Boards...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Just finished a run that is 9:16~ for rank 2. I took a screenshot but... I had turned off hud for screenshot... So ranking info is not there... I was so excited until I saw the screenshot-.- I will never have such a smooth run again.

pso20180201_233940_000.jpg Here is the proof-less pic if anyone wants to laugh at me for failing to turn hud on for ranking...

Thou I probably the odd one out because the other 3 clearly knew what they are doing as a team of Te, Gu and Hr and I just multi-match and carry my weight (I hope).

The only thing I remember I should do if I didn't get the sword if charge PA while the sword person is charging. Thou the person who usually get the sword is me because I main using talis, so I tend to be the closest to the sword when it spawns while everyone is stays at close range.

I should vid a run and get feedback because I have no idea if I doing okay or I just trash.
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Feb 2, 2018 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    If you have the time to stand there and take a screenshot instead of whaling on the damned dragon, I will suspect you to be the total dead weight.
    Right, because the difference between a fast run and shit run is 2 seconds. Get smart.

I've been playing dragon on three ships, three regular runs and two rematches. I see a lot of parties, I play in a lot of parties and each time there's a hunter or techer or a combination of both we get shit time.

People want to show up to Atrum with stamina overkill probably because they suck and don't want to be the fail man so instead we (the rest of the party affixed for high dps) have to suffer through 20min fucking runs.

We should have a block where only people with at least a minimum of 4k or higher offense can enter. Segregate the noobs, they can all just play and fail amongst themselves just fine, I don't need to be dragged into their party and have my time wasted. No thank you.
    Last edited by Asellus; Feb 2, 2018 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    We should have a block where only people with at least a minimum of 4k or higher offense can enter. Segregate the noobs, they can all just play and fail amongst themselves just fine, I don't need to be dragged into their party and have my time wasted. No thank you.
    well shit.... guess i cant get into specialsnowflakeland FeelsGunMan

Spoiler!

ps.. affixes dont prove anything about a players skill

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Didn't you say this exact same thing when Deus Rematch came out? And then a bunch of people got on your case about how bad of an idea it was?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]