Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Shifta and Deband have 3 minute uptime anyway, which far outlasts Sword duration, so recasting it constantly doesn't seem to be a necessity.
    The voice of reason have spoken. Dear Te I love you all but casting shifta deband constantly (every 5 seconds!) while action is already a shitstorm of FX, camera cliping etc isn't helping

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    but you guys are right

I went into a fight and lost today... all of us were hero'es

I was dogding alot... and what were the rest doing.. eh just holding rising slash -_-
    Had same situation right now. 2 Rising slash holders and a BNS spammer. Fight took 20 mins. Thanks God with no deaths.
    And you can't tell from a first glance who they are. Gear and affixes were fine but their actions...

At the last minutes Dragons attacks got much fiercier, I've run out of mates and dodges didn't work at all. I hate when fight go past 12 minutes really. If it do I know someone of other 3 really sux.

but you guys are right

I went into a fight and lost today... all of us were hero'es

I was dogding alot... and what were the rest doing.. eh just holding rising slash -_-
    I bet those who play this way are people which still use 2 button setup...which is sad considering Hr is optimized to be played with 3 buttons and no brain efforts to adapt contrarily to some old class (stares at Gu) :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Had same situation right now. 2 Rising slash holders and a BNS spammer. Fight took 20 mins. Thanks God with no deaths.
    And you can't tell from a first glance who they are. Gear and affixes were fine but their actions...

At the last minutes Dragons attacks got much fiercier, I've run out of mates and dodges didn't work at all. I hate when fight go past 12 minutes really. If it do I know someone of other 3 really sux.
    How do you tell who sucks lol ?? and btw some people like this kind of challenge some do not hehe

There was a category for this type of challenge .. what do you call it again ??

How do you tell who sucks lol ??
    Just look at rotation and numbers that it produces. And you can easily tell about body just hold Rising slash or do full RS->RS->N3->WA or some other dps rotation.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 3, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

Thats from Zulastar..

--->>How do you tell who sucks lol ??

-->> Anyone else ??

If you pay too much attention on other players instead of your own and the boss in order to see who sucks, then you suck.

/rant off

Another round of applause for the people complaining that their rematch or main matches are taking too long because "other players are bad"
    >20mins because the other players were bad

No,you're bad. Solo dragon runs are about 20mins less now and if you cant carry the hell out of that even with minor dps coming off anyone else in the group then you're part of the problem.
    Spoiler!

as much as id wanna agree.. dragons ai is much easier to handle when solo due to how he reacts to aggro but otherwise yes.. part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    If you pay too much attention on other players instead of your own and the boss in order to see who sucks, then you suck.

/rant off
    I can do it 'cause I squeeze out maximum of my gear, class, dps rotations and playstyle skill. I just can't do more. I need new units with new level of affixing (which costs more than 300mils per unit) for performance increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    No,you're bad. Solo dragon runs are about 20mins less now and if you cant carry the hell out of that even with minor dps coming off anyone else in the group then you're part of the problem.
    No I'm surprisely not. I posted screenshot of 5th place up there. I don't have a parser right now but last DPS check on 12ppl Deus was 26k (top was 30k and his gear just in another league). And I can counter much. Well my units are slightly outdated and I don't have 4k atk either (3500 only and PP leak) but I know how to play in comparsion of these 4k Rising slash holders.
    And personally you can solo Atrum? If you not -> just shut up.