Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

The final part felt like the only change. Seemed a bit longer to beat her in that phase and everything she did hurt. I noticed the Elder hand hit really hard to in the first half though.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Well, hopefully it's an oversight.
    That 3,000 piece is very extreme to get max grind.
    Even at 500 .... if people are busy and can only do 1-2 EQ per day (if possible), it might be months to get 1 ....

I'll just hope all ☆14 will be listed on Zieg's (the same day it's implemented for newer one) ._.
    It's going to be +35. A while ago i exchanged a tokyo weapon for Shoot VI SAF fodder and it also came +35 right away. The preview in exchange just always shows grind max 30 which is misleading.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    It's going to be +35. A while ago i exchanged a tokyo weapon for Shoot VI SAF fodder and it also came +35 right away. The preview in exchange just always shows grind max 30 which is misleading.
    Ah, good to know then ....
    Thanks!

Edit : it seems it might take me 6 months to get that ..... if no EQ missed, assuming only get 1 crest per run. I heard it can go up to 3 per run (but it can also 0) ......
    Well, will be cut down from campaign rewards too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Feb 21, 2018 at 06:49 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Ah, good to know then ....
    Thanks!

Edit : it seems it might take me 6 months to get that ..... if no EQ missed, assuming only get 1 crest per run. I heard it can go up to 3 per run (but it can also 0) ......
    Well, will be cut down from campaign rewards too.
    Don't forget that you can get them from Solo XQ 3 as Title Rewards (one clear Title per class).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Yea, will have to wait too.
    Hoping for all kind of ☆14is available in Zieg in the future (including all newly implemented one, not just select old) while waiting for the crest to pile up.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Mother now has enough HP to last a few more minutes and drag out cube phase, and hits hard enough to one-shot glass cannons. Otherwise basically the same fight.

On the upside, they weren't joking around about that Astra drop rate boost. Had an Astra Bow, Astra Rear, and Astra Leg drop on me all at the same time during my first run.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hopefully, someone will be able to confirm if this is the case for these 14☆ weapons soon enough.

Anyone have luck with Nemesis drops? I wasn't able to make it today.

Lavis Cannon rainbow pallete, here I come!

Well, hopefully it's an oversight.
    That 3,000 piece is very extreme to get max grind.
    Even at 500 .... if people are busy and can only do 1-2 EQ per day (if possible), it might be months to get 1 ....

I'll just hope all ☆14 will be listed on Zieg's (the same day it's implemented for newer one) ._.
    1. Even if the max grind for the 14☆s are somehow only +30, don't forget that there are other options for raising the max grind, such as purchasing the +1s that come from battle arena. You can also purchase weapon specific +1s at the class cube exchange shop (from the recycle guy). As extremely unpleasant as the grind for 1500 class cubes would be to finish the +35 grind maximum , I am willing to bet it would be faster than farming 2500 extra crests.
    2. Also, all of those 14☆s are still plenty good when only ground to +30. As long as you have the weapon element at 60 and the level 3 potential, the weapon will still have almost all of its power.

What you did with the Tokyo weapon at Zieg was an UPGRADE, not a purchase of a new weapon (like one of the 14☆s). I am afraid that this does not actually indicate if a purchased 14☆s will come out with +35 maximum grind, as it is a separate type of shop interaction.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Feb 21, 2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

something to also keep in mind is all of the zieg trade-ins only show the item you're getting. no affix, no slot number, no element, no %. it's possible the 14* may still be 35cap due to bad coding on the display window, but it's likely that we are in fact getting 30cap. hope you have class cubes/a LOT of meseta.

while it does suck assuming its 30cap only, the actual difference is pretty small, 5% of the weapon's +0 attack which, in most cases, is <2% damage difference. abi4 sucks anyway.