Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

my austere katana and sword 60e can't wait for this

Generally, you want materials for crafting cutting-edge equipment to be:

1) Tradeable between players, to stimulate market and empty up hoards
    2) Farmable in content that isn't at the same time the go-to option for quick exp, or quick meseta, or ultra-rare items
    3) Farmable in non-cutting edge content, (a) to require running content that is "obsolete", (b) to fight boredom, (c) to "boost" newer players at the same time

Initially I expected that the Atra series would suddenly make all those piles of Gold- and Saphard mats disappear, and at the same time entice players to deconstruct 10*s and 11*s instead of excubing them, which could mean that general meseta income would be reduced, further reducing irrelevant market items. But with Sega allowing 13*s to deconstruct into gold- and saphards, I currently have more of them than the day Atra was implemented, and that's without actively going for CFs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    1) Tradeable between players, to stimulate market and empty up hoards
    There much stuff in this game I wish were tradeble like Summonners pancakes and Parfaits, Lambda Grinders and e.t.c. needed by other players. They are easily could be sold for pretty much of meseta...

SEGA tends to make top content take time and actual playing(even if leeching) to be attained, whether is from long grinding prereqs, to bad RNG rates. Only once I remember that their welfare was top(Astra from mother CF) but the jump was mostly to remove Austeres and OT system from relevance. They also quickly released Gix afterward to be the tryhard series. Right now Atra has been the biggest welfare so far, but they also have the drop only(now with stones exchange!) to prolong EQ interest. The funny thing is that difference from welfare to tryhard isnt even that big, but its certainly good enough to keep both parties happy, so props to Sega.

Curious on how things would go if they made all endgame content tradeable. It would certainly kill part of the playerbase and make them EQ less and merchant more to buy their gear. But it would also motivate other part of the playerbase to get extra drops for meseta. I for sure would love to turn my unwanted drops into fashion fuel c:

Well i have an Austere DS who sleep in my storage, but now all i want is a Quelle Scarlette!
    If i look for an Austere NT in the future, it will be probably for the next advance class.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Quick recap from bumped:

-One day in the future, you’ll be able to evolve your Invade-NT into Austere-NT.
    -It may go like this [Invade-NT] + [Some Exchange Item] = Austere-NT
    -Your old-type Austere won’t be left out in the cold because they have stuff planned for them as well
    "OT Austere can be exchanged in the future" So, they still continuing to play like a kid and force old players to wait.

It's sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurashina View Post
    "OT Austere can be exchanged in the future" So, they still continuing to play like a kid and force old players to wait.

It's sad, really.

A: Having an AustereOT doesn't make you an "old player"
    B: The InvadeNT to AustereNT upgrade is coming after the release of InvadeNT, likely at the same time the AustereOT to AustereNT upgrade comes out.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Austere NT begone tbh,wheres my Ares NT.
    OG Ares farming was way way worse than anything austere/crest could have pulled.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Austere NT begone tbh,wheres my Ares NT.
    OG Ares farming was way way worse than anything austere/crest could have pulled.
    we re-experienced that with Nem/Slave NT's, a lot of people would say that Crests would be better atm even though 1-2 per EQ is sorta painful. 50 per weekly too is kinda helpful but 10 weeks on top of EQ's, slow grind, have to rely on drop at that point

How about new S-abilities? S5-8...so I don't have to deal with the current affixing system again.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2