Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'm only hoping RNG doesn't spit in my eye. If they do this like Nemesis and Slave, they won't drop according to your class, and since I'm mainly summoner there won't be an exchange when I find one I can't use.

I hope we can use Austere OT as a material for a really stong 14★ weapon and that we need 99 weaponoid boosters, 999 Conqueror’s Crests and many rare gathering materials(Petit Rodos, Model Ship, etc.) for it.

I dont see why people expect this to be super powerful,or why it should be.
    We have Atra and a small few drop 14*s.
    I really doubt they'll be too much of a power jump,especially considering they still need to keep farming zieg 14*s relevant.

I almost half expect tactio 2.0 where they give us 1 SSA slot and call it a day.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I dont see why people expect this to be super powerful,or why it should be.
    We have Atra and a small few drop 14*s.
    I really doubt they'll be too much of a power jump,especially considering they still need to keep farming zieg 14*s relevant.

I almost half expect tactio 2.0 where they give us 1 SSA slot and call it a day.
    We have atra, but people play more than one class.

I also expect Austere NT to have some utility outside of damage boosting. I kinda half expect for them to port the pot of OT Austere but even if that's the case, PP regen and damage boost would be kindly welcomed for several of my builds as my Atra is occupied by Br atm.

Goodbye Invade NT, indicated useless but a trade fodder before officially released

more like austurdere amirite
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I am thinking they will have 2 different exchanges for Austere, one where the OT will have some use. Just want the OT version to not rely in RNG from farming fodders, and is just stones needed.

I want two things, for Austere NT to not require RNG to obtain and for it to be the most powerful weapon in the game for years so that powercreep stops.

I'm not looking forward to farming Nero-NTs and Caligula-NTs for these weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aexorcet View Post
    and for it to be the most powerful weapon in the game for years so that powercreep stops.
    LUL Sega is not going to let their support scratch income or their other revenue streams stop flowing. Keep chasing that carrot.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I'm not looking forward to farming Nero-NTs and Caligula-NTs for these weapons.

LUL Sega is not going to let their support scratch income or their other revenue streams stop flowing. Keep chasing that carrot.
    Didn't the original Austeres stay on top for a year?