Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    have a daily quest rotation for 14* drops to farm with 100% RDR/EXP on them? thats beyond sega, you farm when they say so!
    That's not what I had in mind. Original RQs dropped up to 13*s, which is the same as current 4th daily LQs.

I firmly believe that end-game gear should only be available only from either end-game content (episode specific EQs, maybe some weekly boosted quest with enemies scaled to end-game atk/hp values), extensive farming of the rest of the content (like with current Conquest Crests), or from Ultimate Quests with enemies scaled to the point where each run requires at least 30mins even for expert groups.

If end-game equipment was farmable at the rate the playerbase wanted, servers would be void of any non-RPers 1 week after each content update. There has to be a carrot on a stick for them to entice us to login.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 24, 2018 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Given we've gotten constant rotating boosts (likely an attempt by SEGA to enforce playing outdated content and keep players interested between content updates), having an RQ boost is a nice time to slow down and take a breather between Forest boost and Easter update.
    I would have rather had forest for another week. I still need the arm unit in my collection, and i had nothing else to do on pso2 besides DOs and phashion all week.

I fucking hate the music, the location, the enemies. There is no way in hell I am going back to tokyo or vegas. They're way too out of place. At least in ep5 we're killing actual monsters. Hopefuly it will end soon and we will go back to sci fi though.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    I fucking hate the music, the location, the enemies. There is no way in hell I am going back to tokyo or vegas. They're way too out of place. At least in ep5 we're killing actual monsters. Hopefuly it will end soon and we will go back to sci fi though.
    Something something "EP4 isn't Phantasy Star, it's automatically trash"
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I still remember that someone rage quit so hard over EP4 that they burned every bridge here.

EP4 and vegas area more specifically did bring one good thing imho: nice screenshooting spots :v

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    I still remember that someone rage quit so hard over EP4 that they burned every bridge here.
    Maenera was the name if memory don't fail me.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Something something "EP4 isn't Phantasy Star, it's automatically trash"
    of course it is, EP 4 it self could work as their own game , is clear sega wanted to try something with the vibe of shin megami tensei , persona etc fine by me

from my point of view EP4 was a pirated version of those series (also you guys know already my opinion about the artistic direction the EP took)

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    EP4 and vegas area more specifically did bring one good thing imho: nice screenshooting spots :v

Maenera was the name if memory don't fail me.
    They are in my signature.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.