Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    AFAIK 14☆ Lavis Cannon is the best Wand for Te/Br because waves scales with T-ATK but 13☆ Form Scythe is the best one for Te/Hu since waves scales with S-ATK.
    Lavis Cannon's wave is a Striking attack that scales from S-ATK while Form Scythe's waves are Ranged attacks that scale from S-ATK.

Am I right in thinking Gilde Girola is the only 14* currently that only drops on one boss (dragon, and rematch)?

Would have been nice to see it in this riding quest or as a zeig shop wep.

Well, I kind of lied because I already ran 2 runs, but then I was off to work. Both runs yield a 13* with full MPa. Score around 700-900k.

First was autumn tmg -.-. Second was Yasik 9000F, which I would be satisfied if I didn't already have higher slot modulator weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I really want to know how bumped got strategio out of ストラジオ, and why they're insistent on keeping it.
    Translators know that it's supposed to be Stragio, but they wanted it to be Strategio in order to play off "Tactio" better. YMMV, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    So i take it nobody is going to bother with this then.
    I plan to run it to satisfy the Conqueror's Crest campaign. I make no promises for after that.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Am I right in thinking Gilde Girola is the only 14* currently that only drops on one boss (dragon, and rematch)?

Would have been nice to see it in this riding quest or as a zeig shop wep.
    Gilde Girola,Dual Bird and Gear Experience are all locked to dragon.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Translators know that it's supposed to be Stragio, but they wanted it to be Strategio in order to play off "Tactio" better. YMMV, though.
    if the guys that do the english patch picked that (wrong) translation, i guess it's hard to fault bumped too much since it would lead to a lot of confusion if what they reported was different from the names that the patch uses. that being said, it's still dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Gilde Girola,Dual Bird and Gear Experience are all locked to dragon.
    dont forget about Gilles Weihen which is also locked to dragon

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    if the guys that do the english patch picked that (wrong) translation, i guess it's hard to fault bumped too much since it would lead to a lot of confusion if what they reported was different from the names that the patch uses. that being said, it's still dumb.
    Bumped and the translators are closely linked, so I dont think it's entirely accurate to say that the guys behind Bumped had no hand in changing the name. Also, translations aren't always 100% accurate, they are sometimes edited for cultural or lingual purposes, hence the changing of "Stragio" to "Strategio". It's what's commonly known as a Woolseyism.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Strategio makes much more sense anyway since they are chess pieces and chess is beyond all else a strategy game.