Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    price gougers having a field day
    Yeah, unfortunately there are people that price gouge (and without regulations like in real life, there's not a lot you can do about it) but unless there are lots of these price gougers who own absolute BANK it's unlikely they can change the market so drastically on their own.
    Last edited by Electrochemist; Mar 8, 2018 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately there are people that price gouge (and without regulations like in real life, there's not a lot you can do about it) but unless there are lots of these price gougers who own absolute BANK it's unlikely they can change the market so drastically on their own.
    worked for the elegant power market
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    worked for the elegant power market
    The issue with that is a hairstyle or lobby action is very much down to subjective taste, whereas special affixes like that are in very high demand and are in limited supply.

Lastly, it's not hard to make meseta outside of buying scratch, even without dabbling in merchenting it can be fun and easy to earn it.
    this.

I've made roughly 200-300 mil in the past few months without even touching scratch tickets, you'd be surprised how easy you can make money out of the playershops as long as you have a general idea of what has value.

on topic though, there was some stuff I was excited for in this scratch, but the lingerie is like 30mil which is a bit much for a costume I'd buy and rarely wear, and behind the dusk screwed up its Night coloring by having it change the black instead of the red, so its just an ugly bright red on dark blue mess.
    Last edited by Flatflyer; Mar 8, 2018 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    this.

I've made roughly 200-300 mil in the past few months without even touching scratch tickets, you'd be surprised how easy you can make money out of the playershops as long as you have a general idea of what has value.

on topic though, there was some stuff I was excited for in this scratch, but the lingerie is like 30mil which is a bit much for a costume I'd buy and rarely wear, and behind the dusk screwed up its Night coloring by having it change the black instead of the red, so its just an ugly bright red on dark blue mess.
    I think it's just a lack of information or a lack of drive to earn money but still want the rewards from it.
    (honestly though that's awesome that you make that much, I make about half that by myself through doing the things I enjoy, gathering, affixing, solo eqs, mod/returner farming etc)

Also, yes omg, I feel the same about the Enga outfit, I really like it but the red ruins it :/ I don't think Sega get their colour compatibility right a lot of the time. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    Last edited by Electrochemist; Mar 8, 2018 at 05:53 PM.

Their color choices are way worse than usual this time round. Why is the blue version not navy blue or denim blue like Active Cami? And the red is just such a splotch of oversaturated color too.

I went with yellow, not 100% happy but I think it kinda works...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I went with yellow, not 100% happy but I think it kinda works...
    Yellow's easiest in accessories selection.
    Spoiler!

I'm still missing the stockings... sob.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 8, 2018 at 09:02 PM.

Also, yes omg, I feel the same about the Enga outfit, I really like it but the red ruins it :/ I don't think Sega get their colour compatibility right a lot of the time. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    just gotta wait for the eventual revival with the versions that change the correct color, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    just gotta wait for the eventual revival with the versions that change the correct color, I guess.
    This happened with Zell Hatoule [Ba] recently.

I remember buying the original black one (which has a great deal of red on it, which I didn't really like about it) for like 15m+ and then like a month later they release a recoloured fully black one for cheaper.

They do it on purpose, release the weird colour co-ordinated ones first and then re-release them like a year later with just plain colours (looking way better)...
    ...saying this though the reverse happened the other day when they re-released Ridel Minadol [Ou]