Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Made over 100m with these AC items, best $50 I ever spent in this game.
    You see, I see people spend this kind of money on AC Scratch for Meseta, and I'm like, "For the same kind of money I could've just bought another video game. Or saved for a box of Weiss Schwarz cards."
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You see, I see people spend this kind of money on AC Scratch for Meseta, and I'm like, "For the same kind of money I could've just bought another video game. Or saved for a box of Weiss Schwarz cards."
    The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE, SEGA can't keep servers running out of fanbase loyalty, it requires cash. So you're welcome.

BTW, I still buy other games frequently, I just put them on my shelves and will play them eventually

And that's all of the Music Discs for NOVA collected. A rather disappointing selection, but at least we finally got Scarborough Fair too.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE. So you're welcome.
    I rather not buy overpriced stuff and I play only to collect cosmetics. Should I be still thankful to you?

The way I see things, without people like me, you wouldn't be able to enjoy a game like PSO2 for FREE, SEGA can't keep servers running out of fanbase loyalty, it requires cash. So you're welcome.

BTW, I still buy other games frequently, I just put them on my shelves and will play them eventually
    I always say, it's better than some things I could be spending my money on. Without getting too deep, at the end of the day none of it matters. Whats the difference between buying a 'physical' thing of leisure like alcohol or cards to buying scratch tickets. It gives me enjoyment at the end of the day.

My parents used to argue with me because I spent my hard earned money from my first job on a game membership rather than going out drinking with my friends... just sounds really stupid when you write it down lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I rather not buy overpriced stuff and I play only to collect cosmetics. Should I be still thankful to you?
    You're missing the point. Without people spending for AC, THERE WOULD BE F2P NO PSO2. Doesn't matter how you play and what you buy in the player shops or not, if people like me don't scratch and pay for premium to keep our shops going, you, me and everyone else will go Phantasy Star Offline.

I swear I did not actually expect this scratch to be popular. Or expensive.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Prices are rollercoasters these days. Does anyone have any good steal stories?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout