Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    By calibrate, I meant in-game calibration, which I only had to do once, and that was to work around L2 and R2's analog settings. No calibration needed to be done outside of that. Also, my DS4 works entirely off of Bluetooth. Plugging it in would only be for emergency charging if the gamepad dies (which rarely happens since I usually put it on a charging station when it's not in use).
    On a side note, if the gamepad turns off for any reason during gameplay, I can just turn it on again without needing to restart the game in order for the gamepad to keep working. I remember that being an issue when I used DS3Tool or whatever it was for a DS3 gamepad.
    Never had such luck with Dinput controllers, analog sticks are always off-centered if I don't recalibrate. Another reason why'd you want to use Xinput is for games that don't support Dinput (mostly modern ones).

A fun note, it was necessary for me to use DS4Windows in the past as well. But then Sega changed something when EP4 came out, and then it allowed for native support.