Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default A New Extreme Quest Takes the Stage!

Unlock Expert Matching! Get Invade-NT! Get Crests! It's all here and more with Terran Phantoms! If you're feeling really extreme, take a whirl at its upgraded version, Phanatical Phantoms! You might just get an Invade-NT!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

They feel like they have more HP than normal for XQ and they all hit extremely hard. Omega Hunar will hit you for over 1k damage with regular attacks if you aren't careful enough. Putting Dues Hunas as the first encounter is mean as well.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Invade-NT is +12% Power and +10% Crit Rate. Has access to SSA 1/2/3. Higher raw ATK than Slave-NT. RIP literally every other 13* in the game.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Invade-NT is +12% Power and +10% Crit Rate. Has access to SSA 1/2/3. Higher raw ATK than Slave-NT. RIP literally every other 13* in the game.
    is the variance shit tho, thats the most important part

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    To be fair, the soul purpose of the original shitty Invade weapons was to trade for Austere weapons, indicating that Austere-NT weapons will be the next big thing.

It is.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    To be fair, the soul purpose of the original shitty Invade weapons was to trade for Austere weapons, indicating that Austere-NT weapons will be the next big thing.
    they havent said how theyre going to go about the Austere NT stuff yet so no one knows BUT yes, getting an NT Invade SEEMS like one of the 2 conversion paths if they go about it sorta like Slave/Nem did. No info on this yet so up in the air

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It is.
    ya i heard, big disappointment because i like the way some of the invades looks. Invade NT can rot in storage once again and I can see more meme builds around this weapon with Dex/Crit being the excuse to make these "good" even with SSA's, 60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)

60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)
    Isn't Invade only 80-100%? Or am I completely misinformed. (Either way the only one I want is a Fi one so it's not like it matters lol)
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I thought the attack was above the NT autumn weps but below nemesis
    Spoiler!

Solo XQ give 20 Conqueror's Crest for class reward.