Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    ping does very little to affect typical gameplay until it's 300+. even then you can still perform very well, only small things are significantly affected (e.g. lobby action dash cancelling)
    tell that to my counters suddenly not working over the past month or so when like 3-4 months ago, nothing would break my counters.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    tell that to my counters suddenly not working over the past month or so when like 3-4 months ago, nothing would break my counters.
    that has nothing to do with ping... it's bullshit multihi nonsense

ping does very little to affect typical gameplay until it's 300+. even then you can still perform very well, only small things are significantly affected (e.g. lobby action dash cancelling)
    Good, concise answer, thanks.

that has nothing to do with ping... it's bullshit multihi nonsense
    But what if it's not multihi? Do I just suck in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    But what if it's not multihi? Do I just suck in that case?
    depends what it is that you're having trouble with.

depends what it is that you're having trouble with.
    Just guarding(all guard) Drago Deadleon's stun attack.

...I have this ping and sometime 290 when am lucky. Now tell me it does not affect someone when for example in drafon re-match (but I guess it does happen with normal one but lisibility is slightly better with 4 players only) when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh? Why when I cast charged resta I get at most 2 ticks for no reasons? Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account? Why falling meteors do hit me when markers do not have yet displayed on ground?
    I have some other examples to add regarding solo PD or even the omega angel fight but heh
    Last edited by Masu; Mar 25, 2018 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh?
    Sometimes I hit right to the weakspot of a boss and my attacks don't give any numbers at all. It's total disaster when it happens while I do Hero Time finisher.

Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account?
    Same problem here not only with a dragon. I even get a sound of a successful dodge but HP lose anyways.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

...I have this ping and sometime 290 when am lucky. Now tell me it does not affect someone when for example in drafon re-match (but I guess it does happen with normal one but lisibility is slightly better with 4 players only) when I cast megiverse and immediately attack and HIT dragon, it happen that I don't get any HP back huh? Why when I cast charged resta I get at most 2 ticks for no reasons? Why when dragon start to attack faster 1/4 of my dodges are not taken into account? Why falling meteors do hit me when markers do not have yet displayed on ground?
    I have some other examples to add regarding solo PD or even the omega angel fight but heh
    again, none of those are ping related. i've seen jp's fall victim to everything you just mentioned both in streams and videos.
    1) uncharged megiverse has had a weird bug where it randomly just does not work for a long, long time
    2) that either means you aren't really charging it fully, or you're leaving the AoE range too quickly, or you're weapon switching before the tech completes.
    3) dragon is notorious for multihitting, odd longlasting hitboxes, and hitboxes AoE that defies logic all that fuck over just guards and hero counters alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Sometimes I hit right to the weakspot of a boss and my attacks don't give any numbers at all. It's total disaster when it happens while I do Hero Time finisher.

Same problem here not only with a dragon. I even get a sound of a successful dodge but HP lose anyways.
    1) if this is during a 12/12, it's likely due to screen number cap. if you're in the right position the damage is still being dealt, you just might not see it. if this is solo or 4/4 then idk.
    2) this is not just dragon where it happens. many attacks have hitboxes that last longer than the split second that their attack visual may seem like and hero counter is very buggy with stuff like this. has been since release. a few easily noticeable areas where this occurs is dragon, gruzoras, deus snake lightning beams.
    Last edited by milranduil; Mar 25, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

if this is solo or 4/4 then idk.
    Happend in this Atrum rematch again. I was a little lower near forehead after breaking 2 legs. PAs and common hit it well, but TMG finisher just disappeared.

It's pretty common when charged sword action and DBs kamehameha flying to nowhere too. Or Sword finisher hit only once or twice.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 25, 2018 at 01:44 PM.