Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

I wish at least for my dodges work properly every time I use it. Manage to clear Deus in 2.17 without taking any damage once, average clear time is 2.30-3.00
    2nd stage so-so.
    Phaleg is really not for my ping.

I forgot to mention that I think weapon switching is dependent on lag. I think that lag also affects how hast you switch palettes even if you don't actually switch weapons.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Nobody is running this quest either so I can't even play it in a group, going by Sega's logic I guess I deserve to be grouped with potatoes and their +4 9* units just because I can't counter OHKO attacks for 15 mins straight.
    I guess most people run it in pre-made groups with their friends that they know they can rely on

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I forgot to mention that I think weapon switching is dependent on lag. I think that lag also affects how hast you switch palettes even if you don't actually switch weapons.
    you can jump cancel weapon switches to get rid of most this lag. jp's do it as well because it's not instant for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Combo PA (like Rising slash) speed and JA recharge rate. That's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Well I give up, I can dodge all of Deus' attacks until he is almost dead and then without fail I'll get barely clipped by his sword for 2k damage. Nobody is running this quest either so I can't even play it in a group, going by Sega's logic I guess I deserve to be grouped with potatoes and their +4 9* units just because I can't counter OHKO attacks for 15 mins straight.
    Well, it's that, or you're grouped with elitists who do not even say "hi" when they join or "bye" when they leave, who treat you like their disposable Triboost buff, and who consider that you're inferior to them as a lifeform because they have +5 atk compared to your equipment at a video game. The only benefit Expert players will have is that they'll be able to select which part of the playerbase they want to be grouped with. Maybe Sega should make it so that Expert players cannot interact with non-Expert ones... the toxicity and salt levels would drop 99% or even more...

-=EDIT=-
    And before anyone jumps on me for this post, this is a generalization. Not every Expert player is an elitist, not every non-Expert player is someone who doesn't care about his equipment or about game mechanics. As always, the exceptions and more obvious outliers in each group show up.

Between Phanatical tries I decide to go for few Terran runs with a group. We were 2 Heroes, a Techer and I don't remember who was 4th.
    2 fucking runs took 30 minutes. I activate 150% Triboost at 1st Deus and after 2nd Hunar there were 45 seconds left from it.
    And ALL TWO runs on EACH stage bosses hunt me down like I was solo... Expert players huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Expert players huh.
    Can't possibly take some semblence of responsibility in a group effort.
    Can't possibly EVER be unbiased to your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Combo PA (like Rising slash) speed and JA recharge rate. That's enough.
    i assume you mean the weapon switch from a combo PA like flash trick (rising slash is not a weapon switch PA)? yes that will always be slower. as for JA recharge rate, no.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I guess most people run it in pre-made groups with their friends that they know they can rely on
    Yeah, you're correct. After leaving a room open for a long time today I had one person bite and they must have been exasperated with me as I had no idea what they were doing as I carried on trying to fight normally and the language barrier meant I couldn't even ask. That said, I'm super thankful to them as after a while I worked out exactly what they were doing and put it together into a successful solo run after a few more wasted hours.

So, for any of you stuck in the same position as I was, if you're fine with sticking two fingers up to Sega and massively cheesing the quest regardless of clear rank, orders cleared or speed here is what you can do:

Spoiler!

I'll probably get a fair bit of hate for sharing but quite frankly I don't care, this XQ isn't representative of the skill level needed for any of PSO2s endgame content, and solo players are at a severe disadvantage since groups can cheese to meet the requirement without much effort anyway.